Reviews for Letters from a Broken Man
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 9/8/2013
Oh no, she wouldn't be just there to try and make Edward drop things. That would be so cruel.
Emmett needs a smack down. And I don't blame Edward for creeping around and try to get to the
truth.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
I'm so glad Edward had the support of his father, and even now feels like he has someone to turn to.
I'm curious myself why Bella's reactions to all this are as they are...let's see why.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
I am so sorry you had to defend your characters "your" story, and mostly it's hard to take that you need to
defend male rape victims. That some people don't get it, is fine, but to be mean spirited about it makes me sad.
This is a story, we should all get that, but the unfortunate truth is that these sort of things do happen, and the least
we can do is be nonjudgemental about how one copes with something that breaks them.
Anyway, I appreciate the journey you have taken these characters on. I'm disappointed for Edward that Bella
doesn't know the extent of her brother and father's ownership of how they treated Edward. For Emmett to
even "kid" about giving him proper directions to kill himself and Bella to brush it off as her brother's humor, yeah
not helpful. But I guess Bella has her own issues to deal with, and avoidance is one way.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 9/8/2013
I don't know why I'd hoped he wasn't the biological father, that somehow he'd have that at least. Not that
I thought he should abandoned the daughter he loves common genes or not. Just that it might somehow
make a difference. idk.
I just feel so badly for Edward, living in this mess pretty much all alone with his secrets.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Eeek, that's just so wrong on Emmett's part and of course Alice's part. How could Edward not want a paternity test
knowing what a skank Alice was? Good to know Edward got some professional help.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
What happened that night? What did he tell Phil?
I can't wait to find out what caused this shit storm.
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I'm wondering if Bella has been back after these letters had been written.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
So from what I can gather, Edward was married to Bella, but had a child with Alice his best friend and
when Bella found out, she bailed on him? What triangle. Alice is being a bitch to make those negative
inferences in front of her child.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I'm glad you decided to continue this. I have so many questions about, what seems to be two woman in Edward's life. What's what with all the guilt and blame he lays solely on himself. I'm hooked.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 34 . 8/11/2013
*sobbing* thank you for this. I cannot stop crying.

Your stories are amazing as always and I can't get enough of it.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 33 . 8/11/2013
Edward is a really good man. I want him :(
EdwardLuver28 chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
Stay strong Edward. I do think Ellie is yours but ok not sure.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 31 . 8/11/2013
I like Edward. I really love this Edward.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 30 . 8/11/2013
Yes, Edward is doing the right thing.

It's sad to know that Bella didn't really love him.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
There is always both people that have done wrong. Not just one person, someone has done something too.
1,546 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »