Reviews for Falling Like Stars
bruderlein chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Hi, I hope everything is all right with you... it's always sad to find a great story, seemingly abandonned... any chance that you might finish it? Please? Cheers!
Pluma Desatada chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
all my creys.

I'm glad that John has had time to process EVRYTHING and come to the right conclusions, even if he still does not understand exactly WHY Sherlock pushed him away and killed himself.

Is there more coming?
leyapearl chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
This continues to be amazing. Your use of the dialogue from the episode blends seamlessly with the AU aspects of your story. I am looking forward to the final chapters but will be sad when this is done.
A.X.S.Y chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Please being Sherlock back :... PLEASE.

They need some so-sweet-its-sickening make up (or out) session to make up this heartbreak.
DearCassius chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Why do you do this to us?

Why do you rip out our hearts like this?

Is it fun for you?

You're a beautiful person, you know. This is incredible and original and heartbreaking and I love you for it.

I'm dying for the next chapter. Excuse me while I go drown in my own tears.

Please update soon.

-SP
MagZness chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I honestly just made an account because I thought I needed one to review this. I think the things Sherlock says to hurt John are exactly what's necessary, which makes it heart-wrenching and aahhhhh I would love to see what happens in those two additional chapters you mentioned. As it is, this story has a special place in my heart.
finish-her chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This is an incredibly good story! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Heather chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Eeee! I found this from the kink meme and love. so much love. Well angst!love, but still love. I will definitely be coming back for the rest. That hurt so beautifully, and was in chara and the phone taking... *wibble* I wonder how that's going to play out. *excited for more*

as for the un beta'd bit, only one part jumped out in ch 1 "John's respect an admiration." just missing a d.
RainbowRabbit chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is really interesting as a one-shot. But of course, I would really love it if you continued. Kudos on a well-written fic!
leyapearl chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Absolutely bloody brilliant.
Reinstated chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Oh, John. Your strength is amazing, but we really don't expect less from you. I don't, at least.

D: I really wonder how Sherlock will come back, now. John can't hate him, can he?
insertwittyreferencehere chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Oh - I just... oh /John/...

Emotions all over the place. Your Sherlock is perfect, your John even better. You captured them perfectly. Oh... going off to cry now.

PS: THIS IS AMAZING. Just in case that didn't come through my incoherent review up there.

And I love this.

"As Sherlock watches, he sees something break behind John's eyes. He stumbles backwards, breathing hard as though he's just run a great distance. There's no longer any anger in his face. Instead there's pain and betrayal and a hint of desperation, as though he hopes he will wake up and never have to face the words which have cut far deeper than any bullet wound."
KickingRoses chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Oh John. ;_;
Burning Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Poor John! I just want 2 reach in and give him a big hug. And Sherlock 2. Can't wait for more. XD
CowMow chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
That was depressing. Sherlock had better return soon, with a good story and a good life-insurance.

You're going to update regularly I hope?