Reviews for Quest for Camelot ReWrite
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 6/11
Oh no! Poor garret
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 4/23
The line should be "I'll transform the meek and sickly into iron men, with hands of steel.".
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Great story! Will there be a sequel?
Mytho-G chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
I have to be honest, I love this more than the movie. Don't get me wrong, I still love the movie (especially the songs), but your rewrite holds more realistic aspects that the film couldn't portray-gives it more of that "Tales of King Arthur" feel. I've read it at least two times already and plan to read it again tonight.

I especially enjoy the format you used, very well written and in great transition from film to written word.

As for the twists you've added in (quite smoothly, I might add) I absolutely love. An excellent job on the whole, I will be reading this for as long as it is up. :)
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
If I may say, I've watched the film many times, but I've never heard it told quite like this. Very well done and very well written with wonderful incorporation of the actual myths and legends.
Maddie chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
This is quiet good. My siblings and I re-watched the movie for fun since we remembered it from our childhood and we felt like parts could have been better. I'm a terrible writer and I had hoped I might find a rewrite here. What do you know, I found your story, and I could never have changed it as good as you have.
I'mAGarrettFan chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I love your interpretation of Devon and Cornwall, better than the movie. I quite enjoy the movie very much however this rendition is close to how I have actually imagined it. Spot on! I'm pretty sure that he stays blind at the end in the movie or else he'd be reigning the horse that they ride off on I would think. I Greatly appreciate you making Kayley not so stupid. The movie version I just want to punch in the face. When Juliana tells her she can't go get Excalibur and asks "What would you do?" My usual response is 'Give that child (because she Certainly does not act like a 20yrold) a good spanking!' And I appreciate that the magic leaves aren't So magic. The whole 'Oh, look, I'm all better' thing just doesn't cut it. And yes, Garrett is wounded by the big guy with the arrows for hands. Great explanation on the griffin! Awesome! Loved this one!
A chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Very good story. I like how you incorporated so much of the different versions into your story, whether you already knew of them or researched it, I commend that. I've always really liked this movie, but as I get older I feel that it needs more drama. It's nice to see that others feel the same way. You're a good writer, thank you for this story.
Ranoko chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Fantastic! You really did a beautiful job getting this all together. You wrapped it up wonderfully, and ithank you/i for addressing a few things. Notably Garrett.
I like how you kept Devon and Cornwall separate too. :3

I really enjoyed the end bit with the witches - great job! It's nice to have some resolution there.

Thank you for finishing this - it is wonderful!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS WILL YOU MAKE A SEQUEL TO IT. I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED TOO IF GARRETT GOT HIS EYESIGHT BACK BECAUSE I SAW THIS TOO IN THE MOVIE. BUT WITH THE STORIES I'M WRITING I WANT TO KEEP HIM THE WAY I KNOW HE IS/WAS FOR THE WHOLE MOVIE.
Avenger09 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
One question... Have you seen the Nostalgia Critic's Review of this movie?
Ranoko chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
This is barking fantastical! You have really done amazingly with this; it's still the story, but... in written story form! I know that seems redundant, but you should know what I mean. You really have done a wonderful job thus far, I get really into it every time I read. Thank you for putting forth the effort, and your results have been fantastic thus far!

I look forward to updates! Good luck.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
wow i loved what you added on. are you going to add more. please do so.
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
That was an amazing chapter! That part about ruber killing kayley where he killed her dad made my spine tingle
Go Devon and Cornwall ! Use your new firepower to roast ruber
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Please please finish the camelot story!