Reviews for Her Great And Tragic Downfall
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Oh man,this references to A song of Ice and Fire are killing way you described how they made the peacekeepers/priests was awesome,it even made me think,if instead of hijacking,Peeta would be brainwashed.

And again,I payed attention,and thank "God" I did so,so many details,the world you created,The Hunger GamesReligious tyratnsGame of Thrones,Breathtaking,to say the least.

I really hope you continue this,it's by far your best story,and while Infected is good too,this one is just as good,as has the potential to become something awesome.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Sympathy for the devil much?

Good Lord this was amazing.I'm... every line of it actually.I tend to not pay attention to all lines when first chapters tends to take some time to get to the point...but not with this one o_o

Loved ,Mrs Everdeen,Katniss,everything.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This...is interesting. I think I'd like to see more.
Amyfan2004 chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
This is just awesomeness. So original and the writing is just perfect. Update please!
tetheredtreetops chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
update soon please! this story and plot line is so intriguing, i can't wait to see what happens next
ejmockingjay chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
You HAVE to update this soon ive been waiting for ages! its AMAZING!
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
You did very well with Peeta's POV, in my opinion. It's nice to get a peek inside his head. The society you have created is so intricate; I can't wait to learn more. Update soon please:)

JOKES
DDH1215 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very intrigued so far! A bit confused so I look forward to understanding more :-)
fireangel27 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Very interesting plot. Update soon.
BlossomOnATree chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Great job with this chapter, I think you channeled Peeta really well. I have one question though, are there still hunger games? Or is it a different type of reaping? Like they reap human sacrifices instead?

UD soon :)
celestejanae chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I love this storyline and the ideas behind it! Sitting on edge, waiting to see where this goes :)

Also, loving the Game of Thrones reference!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wow! This is amazing! So very different from any other stories you've written or I've read in general! This is intetesting! Like, a mix of all the futuristic novels and love stories, throw in hunger games, some religion and BAM! This is really cool! :)
LiveLaughLovekataang chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is amazing! I really enjoy this! It's almost like a version of the show Supernatural(which I love) Keep going!
BlossomOnATree chapter 1 . 4/20/2012