Reviews for The Alpha Dominance Principle
Carmsies chapter 5 . 2/7
Glad to see this and other stories on AO3. this is a great story.
FireyLionheart18 chapter 10 . 8/20/2019
If you have ideas for another story or need a beta let me know! The concept was fascinating! I would love to read a continuation of this! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Literally the best fan fiction I have ever read I’m so upset there’s only 10 chapters
DebbieAnn chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
B
maipigen chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
such a great piece!i like the whole gender concept, thanks for sharing!
Kilataia chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Great story!
Mischief101 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
This was a great story. Such a unique concept. I hope you do/did a sequel.
Annamonk chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Please continue it. It's a fun romp.
Lionfishyteg chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
bRAVO! Bravo! This is the most well thought out and sexy alternate universe Shenny I have ever read. I am not even a fan of dominant alpha whatever lol but damn this was so well written. You made Sheldon so hot.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Great job.
WannabeWolfe chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
This was an original idea that was well executed. Great job!
RumorGoddess chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Interesting concept! I like that it's obviously an expanded world view, not just a 3 line excuse for a bdsm scenario. You totally pegged the characters in this chapter, too! I'm excited to keep reading.
WestCoastPickle chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
I freakin' love it! Sheldon gives the meathead the Vulcan Death Grip! So Much Win! Awesome!
Aerilyn Kirara chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
This was a phenomenal piece of fanfiction. You really did a wonderful job taking characters on a screen and giving them written thought processes that not only match their personalities but are also fluid and easily readable. That is not an easy task. I wish there was a little bit more actual sex, but you succeeded in getting me hooked, and I absolutely had to read through to the end.
The grammatical errors littered throughout the story drove me rather crazy, though. I read that you did not have a beta for this piece, and I can't help but want to rectify that. Would you consider allowing me to edit this for grammar only? I am an English major, I promise to give your piece the care it deserves.
Jaspre chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was wonderfully written and so very imaginative. I've been sitting here the last three hours reading and just couldn't do anything until I'd finished the story! My poor coffee's ice cold, but it was definitely worth it. Thank you for this story, dear writer :)