Reviews for The Cover of Nightfall
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Loved it!
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
That last paragraph was absolutely beautiful! Amazing story. Cuddling in bed with the one you love, while a storm rages on outside sounds wonderful :)
Prof J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*standing ovation*
gr1088 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very well-written and it's absolutely adorable.)
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is just one of the most perfect and tender and just PERFECT fanfictions of Arnold and Helga that I've ever read. :') You just captured their essences so perfectly. Have I mentioned that this is just perfect?
HiddenMagic4212lazy2login chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love this! Too cute!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Such a sweet and intimate story for this couple! And an awesome idea to write it for Buu. ;)
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was so Beautiful and Funny haha

Talk about Jealously haha, well I loved "Mild Dark Arnold" what is it about the bad boys? Haha and Helga o_O My Name is NOT Tiffany haha

The Tomato part was so Adorable P I pictures her doing that lol

Loved it ;)
angie93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i love it supr, i couldn't sleep without reading it first,as always LYW
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OMG I loved it and I wish you would do another one. LOL As one of your biggest fans I hope you do another chapter of "Subconsciously" oh how I love that story also actually I love a lot of your stories. XD
twilightfucker chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
so happy for birthdays! so fricken perfect what more could I possibly say?
xKrysx chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I am so in love with this! Oh goodness, this is s perfectly beautifully heartbreaking and happy all at the same time. (:

Thank you for writing. :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Aw, such a lovable story here.

Keep the good writing.
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was sweet. I like how the had a deep talk that was over fue.
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Okay, first off, let's take a deep calm breath. ._.

Good...anyways, you really had me going for a loop here until that little note because my dirty mind was taking me elsewhere...

Nice job, nevertheless! A little "physical activity" once in a while is okay, but, like Maroon 5 once said, "it's not all rainbows or butterflies, it's compromise."

(If I butchered up the lyrics, then I am so sorry to all you Maroon 5 fans.)

Besides, Arnold's right. Helga really is an angel deep down. She just prefers to give people hell. XD