Reviews for Love and in War
Anon chapter 9 . 19h
God, this fic really made me hate Ino. I mean, that was the stupidest reason ever to call your friend a whore and then disappear, causing your friends much grief. Just exactly how immature can this woman get? Props to you for being able to write a character in a way that invokes such strong emotions from me lol.
Furuba Chick chapter 12 . 7/26
I remember you! .
It's nice to see you update again. It's been quite some time. I actually re-read the last chapter to refresh my memory. So please please please! Tell me it won't be that long before another update! You left us with a terrible cliff hanger! I always figured that Naruto and Sasuke would know Juugo, but now that they know Sakura is visiting him regularly... I wonder why Naruto is so upset about it.
After all, it was Tsunade's idea for her to start visiting him in the first place. I've also been wondering how long it would be before Juugo flipped out on Sakura, or around her. I don't think she's the kind of woman to stop visiting him after that, but it would certainly change the aspect of their relationship. I'm also wondering if you're going to introduce any of the characters from the later episodes. Like Killer Bee, he would probably be hard to write for though. Since he talks in rap...

Anyway, I look forward to your next update! Take care, and hopefully everything goes well from here on out!
OMG. THIS WAS PERFECT 3 3 good job :D
Ajungbubbls chapter 12 . 7/26
A good read. A little slow but still makes me smile. Love your writing, your other stories are wonderful. Can't wait for the next chapter
Nice to see this was updated!
Kx chapter 12 . 7/21
Can't wait to see what will happen in the upcoming chapters!
Kx chapter 11 . 7/21
I absolutely adore Sakuras and jugos conversations! Fantastic chapter.
Kx chapter 10 . 7/21
I love your portrayal of sasuke. Wonderful chapter as usual-keep it up
Can't wait to see what will happen next chapter with Jugo!
Great chapter
I seriously love this story omg you are such a pro at writing!
Tem's Promise chapter 12 . 7/21
YOURE BACK AHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED, I've forgotten how much I love the way you wrote Sakura and the story. I will always be a,axed at how intelligent she is and the amount of effort you put into the plot. Love this :)
theokinawansweetpotato chapter 12 . 7/18
I am sooooo loving where this is going! I really liked Karin and Sakura's interaction and the way you write the Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke friendship is fantastic. It makes me so happy omg. Can't wait to see where Naruto's panic is coming from! Thank you for writing so well, i've been following this story for a few years now!
lauryn.fr chapter 12 . 7/18
Oh I love it! I stayed up all night reading it! I couldn't put it down! Please update soon!
hazelnut27 chapter 12 . 7/18
my new favourite! i really hope the odds be in your favor so yoi can update really soon!
2,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »