Reviews for Love and in War
Tabi chapter 12 . 2h
Please updat this is so good
WHERE ARE YOU?
thedoggydog2 chapter 12 . 7/10
I’ve read the chapters you’ve posted over and over again and keep falling in love with this story and your writing, please do not quit this story, it is one of the best one’s I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading and I would appreciate it so much if it was continued.
jasminave898 chapter 12 . 7/10
UPDATE DONT DARE TO ABANDON THIS.
the-fallen-leaves chapter 12 . 7/3
This is such a wonderful piece of artwork. I hope you can continue writing this. This makes me want to reread it over and over again.
Plzzzz Next chapter. I read this history and i love them. Im from Chile and i dont know so much inglish, however i Battle with this barrier to read this fic.
Really im waiting that all un your life is okay, and i know that maybe you dont have so much time to spend un this, but hopefully you can continue typing. You are so awesome.
Im waiting the continuation.
Bye
WashingAwaySins chapter 1 . 6/15
i have been reading fanfictions for years And never have I laughed more than reading this fanfic! I absolutely love it. everything is so fitting! Sakura is a strong character who's working super hard to become a doctor! she's not weak, meek, or OOC as is usually the case with most fanfics. Sasuke's character is covered incredibly well! Everyone's majors or occupations are so on point! the relationship dynamics are great and not cliches. I was surprised at the circumstances ino met shikamaru. it was a welcome change from the usual tropes.
I especially love that Sakura's hardwork and struggle is not glazed over, that it's thoroughly covered and her courses are discussed. I love everything about this fic! Please do finish it!
I can't want to read more!
desiree chapter 12 . 6/7
next chapter please
Wtr doggo chapter 12 . 5/19
YOU UPDATE NOW HOOMAN
Wtrdoggo chapter 8 . 5/19
I wtr doggo from wter no liek ino...she a meani bch and a very sensitive-jealous lowlife who is a wanna be perfect
Where are you?
Smiles chapter 1 . 5/10
This is by far one of the best sasusaku fanfics I have ever read and I'm completely in love with the plot. I really hope that you will finish this story and hopefully even move on to write more amazing fanfics. I will be absolutely devastated if this story is left unfinished so please update soon. If you have decided not to continue this fanfic for whatever reason, please let us know so that we don't live in false hope. You are an incredible writer and I sincerely hope that you will continue to write these awesome fanfics.
momo98 chapter 12 . 5/7
Is there any change that you 'll update this fic; it's one of the best and i hope to read more!
nomanslandvicki chapter 12 . 4/19
I absolutely love your story and hope you update it!
2,266 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »