Reviews for If Only They Could: A Rikato Fic
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 14 . 2/22
Oh man, I found this story today and love it completely, but this chapter attacked my heart when Takato remembered loving 'Jeri'. Man I wanted to say something, but I'll just keep reading. Great story so far by the way; I love it.
major wallace chapter 16 . 2/13
nice work
SkyDweller42 chapter 1 . 1/3
good job finally finishing it!
Naito Writer chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
Great final chapter.
G-Matt chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
So great to finally see this last chapter! And it was a good one!
Hazard Knight chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
so its finally over eh? well i gotta say you sure as hell delivered
thor94 chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
good final.
they finally confessed
legopdc chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Please update
AngeGirlmon chapter 15 . 4/25/2014
Not updated in about a year. Is this story over? Please post the last chapter so everyone can find out what happens. Keep updating. AngeGirlmon
The Vipe chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
C'MOOOOON!
I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!
SHOWING UP WITH A "PROMISE" OF GIVING THIS AMAZING STORY A CLOSER! AND NOT UPDATING AGAIN NEARLY IN A YEAR!
PLZ PLZ PLZ I'M BEGGING UPDATE FOR GOD'S SAKE,!

And ONLY then I'll forgive you!
Devildogg20 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
is plutomoon2 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
i have read thise story and i love it but it has been too long since you update and i am looking forward to see the next ch soon so please update soon and thanks for the all-some story
Asmodeu'sWrath chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
come on where's the final chapter I mean this is a great story, but finish it before u move on this is confusing at the moment. please.
XX chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
… she just had to grab the bit of data that contained Takato's memories of her, didn't she? It wouldn't be as interesting, otherwise, right?
VMA chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
Quite the compelling ride! I was looking for some Rukato fics to enjoy & found a real gem w/ this story. Really one for the ages people, & I hope others like reading it as much as I do. Thank you for writing such a great work.