Reviews for X5: Clash of Steel
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I loved the ending to this chapter! Logan threatening the kids as he kissed Storm was the best part. Though I doubt he'd really hurt the kids with Storm standing there. Storm's more scary in my opinion, but hey who wouldn't scramble at the sight if those claws. Loved it!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
So sorry I never finished reviewing this. Aw poor Storm. I hope they make up, awesome chapter though.
lychee loving chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Storm's speech/eulogy was well-written, great job. It's really sad (and very believable for the X-Men) that they just keep walking away from one problem and into another. Will there be a sequel to this dealing with Gyrich's new plans? I'd love to read it!

Also love how you've brought the Professor back into the story, but kept him in the background (instead of at the helm) looking on as Storm made that speech. I think she's earned her place as leader of the X-Men. Well, public leader anyway. Her conversation with Logan was very true ("Maybe it needed both of us," Aw!) and I was happy to see them finally get together haha :D
lychee loving chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
I'm loving the actiony flavor of this story. The developments are great so far, and the characters ring true. That's hard to manage, when you decide to have a big ensembletype cast like you've done here.

Your suspense/drama is great (why are you killing characters I love), but your humor is well-timed and balances it out well. Logan and Rogue in particular have some good snark in this, but this chapter, Storm wins the award for best witty banter: "Other power: Lateral thinking," I laughed!
Zenappa chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
Ooh drama! Please continue soon, I'm looking forward to more! :)
Zenappa chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Omg nightcrawler's dead? And forge too? This is just getting better and better! ;) in all seriousness, it's pretty intense! Update soon!
Zenappa chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Holy crud. Did Storm just die for Xavier's sake? That's so cray cray! :0 Hopefully she's not dead. And Logan takes such good care of Rogue. They are adorbable! :) Maybe Jean will come back in this one? ;) Prolly not but it's worth a shot lawl. Keep going!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
This is starting to get interesting. You have to update soon, it's cruel to leave us hanging like this. Got one question, does this contain RoLo, or is the pairing going to be Storm/Forge?
Zenappa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
When I saw that you posted this new story, I gleefully danced around my bedroom in joy. You think I'm joking? I'm not. I was do happy! :)))) Thank you so much for doing this! I loved your last story and I have a feeling I'll like this one as much if not better. Awesome job so far even though you left us with an awful Cliffie. No worries, that's my life right there hahah. Anyway, if Professor X can come back, that would be freaking awesome! Please update soon! :)