Reviews for Life Changing Decision
Sparkly Star chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This is the second time I have read this story. I came across it the other day when I was doing some hardcore searching for decent Jeff Hardy stories. As soon as I began to read it, it came to me and I remembered it- the first part has always stuck in my mind. I have been coming on this site now for a year or so and I remember this being one of the first stories I read, although back then in the day i didn't review peoples work :-( Now I always take time to comment on something I've liked or whatever, I suppose back then I just wasn't used to the ways of the site as I am now...

Seriously though the first part of this story is great, the way you have explained how Jeff is feeling about the harsh crossroads he has come to in his life, and the way you have given us the relationship he has with his brother Matt, is really done well. Its hard to imagine sometimes how the brothers are with one another when all we see of them is on the TV, but the way uoi have shown it is great- not giving us too much or too little.

As far as Jeff's relationship goes with Morgan I think you should have expnded a little more with it. From what you have told us and from the way Matt talks about her in his advice to Jeff, it seems as though her and Jeffs relationahip is the closest they can get to, it would have been good if you'd gone into more detail about her and the way she's feels about the situation she's in- I can imagine its not a walk in the park for her either. I love love love detail about fictional characters, that why my leads are all fictional. Adding a little more about her would have changed your award from 20 stars to 21! :-)

Its still great though, I love the angst you have gone into, you've made it really real cos as i'm sure you know real life isn't always the sweetest.

Huge big fat thumbs up to you on this one then, and I am sorry for not reviewing in the first place, hope I've made up for it though. Keep up the good work honey! You're so great!

~*Sparkly Star*~
AlKaholiK chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Princess, I can't really give any concrit on this piece, as it was just very...good. This was wonderful. I've always thought that you were a very good writer.

-AlKahawliQ (100 Proof)
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
You write fairly well, but I have a problem with your characters. If you are wanting to write Morgan in a good light - you haven't. You've made her an insensitive home-wrecker. A nice person wouldn't have let her friend (Jeff) kiss her or wouldn't h ave encouraged him in any way knowing he had a serious girlfriend (and then a pregnant one) long before she was in the picture. You've made Beth dumb - what self respecting woman would allow her partner to spend SO much time with another woman? And you've made Jeff not look very well either. Bad characterizations - unless that is what you were aiming for.
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Okay this was very well done, and that's why its the first one im putting on my site. I think you have the ability to be an awesome writer, just from the tears the generated in me. I feel bad for Jeff for numerous reasons here, and I feel bad for Morgan. Yes beth lied, but i can see Jeff wanting to be a dad, i mean he was there for the pregnancy, and those are like the ties that bind. So although I hope you did another part to this story, if you did not, you did an awesome job with what you had.

~Lili aka Melissa~
iccess-america chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
The suspense! Please don't tell me this is a one chapter thing...You need to update soon, please? I'll be looking for more soon.

Angel chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Will Jeff come back, or is he gone for good?
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Oh that was so good girl! Wow, what a whirl wind!Poor Jeff, Beth didn't have his child, poor Morgan, I kno it would be hard for her to. Even Beth. This is so good. I hope Jeff comes back. PLZ update soon, I needs some good Jeff fics to keep me sane (wait, I AM IN-sane, strike that!)

Andraste McMahon chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
eh, what happens? this is a cute story
HardyzGurl1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Please write more!
Pink Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Awwww poor Morgan, Jeff has gotta come to his senses and go back to her! I hope theres more i wanna know what happens!

Fyre the baddest bitch chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
it's cool. but first off Jeff and Beth are broken up. Jeff is dating a chick named Alexia. Ha! Matt is still single. I know these things. Gilbert tells me.
TheWrestlingGoddess chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
Great Story! I can't wait to read more. Jeff sounds really confused.. Poor Morgan.. and Poor Jonathan...
Nero's Babe229 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
It's good. Keep up the great work!