Reviews for Clandestine
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 11 . 9/2
Great fic! :D will there be a sequel?
SomeCancerousGuy chapter 1 . 2/13
Feels like it stopped one chapter too early. I was hoping for some fluff between Raven and Jinx after Raven gave the amulet back to her, but oh well.

Still a good read.
TheDreamerofStories chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
...for a moment I thought it said 'throwing several explosive dicks at Jinx' instead of discs. Sheesh ._.
Anyway, onwards I shall read (again XD cause its so good)
TimmyTimTim chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
Love the story. 9.5/10 All i'd ask is if you can continue it but keep raven in the titans and have lots of drama there.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
This was good. It was a really well written piece of fiction that I thoroughly enjoyed, and a good exploration of how things could turn out in this kind of situation. Thanks for writing this! And if you have an idea for me to try to write for you (preferably a one-shot because I still have a huge project to do that I'm kinda stuck on), I'll see what I can do, and I hope you'll like it.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
You know, I understand that. I also definitely understand the feeling of seeing old work and wanting to re-write it.

Anyways, this is pretty good so far, and I'll see just how good it gets! :)
Combatflaps chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
That was a really fun story. Especially love how you set up the plot around chapter 8. The hive making all of their discoveries and the titans figuring out about the amulet at the same time made the story really intense for a while. Raven when she was first seeing Jinx was pretty fun as well. Great humorous dialogue to start it off. The ending felt a little lacking to me. You set up so many cool things and then the whole cult thing never really came into play, and the very end with Raven and Jinx was kind of silly to me as well. Thank you for the story though! It was a very entertaining read.
Vanaleron chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Okay I know I have an account on here I just don't know which password it is. But I'll deal with all that later. This... this was amazing :') I haven't been able to sit down and read for awhile because no one had what I was looking for and other people did not portray the characters properly in my opinion and you have composed a beautiful master peice with perfect flow, perfect character dialouge, and an amazing plotline :) Contact me sometime if your still active please at
I wish to ask your assistance for a fanfiction I am currently writing.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
An amazing story is all that I have to say. Great job and keep up the good work.
KAGEJASPER chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
This was awesome! I read this entire story in one sitting and finished at 4:40 in the morning! It was defintely worth it though; great work! XD

-KAGEJASPER OUT!
Elemental Hybrid chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
I love it. Didn't even see that end piece coming. Awesome work as per usual.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I love this story and I doubt that will ever change.
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Good story, it was fun to read, looking forward to the sequel (or your rewrite thereof).
xArtehx chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Awesome story going to your sequel now. love how you made them realistic and not ooc besides designating there orientations... wich honestly id think theyd swing that or both ways if it ever specified.
DEMONMASTER-XX chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I noticed a couple spelling errorl s. For exkeample, Recognize is spelled like this.