Reviews for Clandestine
TheDreamerofStories chapter 5 . 5/10
...for a moment I thought it said 'throwing several explosive dicks at Jinx' instead of discs. Sheesh ._.
Anyway, onwards I shall read (again XD cause its so good)
TimmyTimTim chapter 11 . 3/17
Love the story. 9.5/10 All i'd ask is if you can continue it but keep raven in the titans and have lots of drama there.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 11 . 1/20
This was good. It was a really well written piece of fiction that I thoroughly enjoyed, and a good exploration of how things could turn out in this kind of situation. Thanks for writing this! And if you have an idea for me to try to write for you (preferably a one-shot because I still have a huge project to do that I'm kinda stuck on), I'll see what I can do, and I hope you'll like it.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 1/19
You know, I understand that. I also definitely understand the feeling of seeing old work and wanting to re-write it.

Anyways, this is pretty good so far, and I'll see just how good it gets! :)
Combatflaps chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
That was a really fun story. Especially love how you set up the plot around chapter 8. The hive making all of their discoveries and the titans figuring out about the amulet at the same time made the story really intense for a while. Raven when she was first seeing Jinx was pretty fun as well. Great humorous dialogue to start it off. The ending felt a little lacking to me. You set up so many cool things and then the whole cult thing never really came into play, and the very end with Raven and Jinx was kind of silly to me as well. Thank you for the story though! It was a very entertaining read.
Vanaleron chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Okay I know I have an account on here I just don't know which password it is. But I'll deal with all that later. This... this was amazing :') I haven't been able to sit down and read for awhile because no one had what I was looking for and other people did not portray the characters properly in my opinion and you have composed a beautiful master peice with perfect flow, perfect character dialouge, and an amazing plotline :) Contact me sometime if your still active please at
I wish to ask your assistance for a fanfiction I am currently writing.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
An amazing story is all that I have to say. Great job and keep up the good work.
KAGEJASPER chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
This was awesome! I read this entire story in one sitting and finished at 4:40 in the morning! It was defintely worth it though; great work! XD

-KAGEJASPER OUT!
Elemental Hybrid chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
I love it. Didn't even see that end piece coming. Awesome work as per usual.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I love this story and I doubt that will ever change.
Zex-TheBlackFang chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Good story, it was fun to read, looking forward to the sequel (or your rewrite thereof).
xArtehx chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Awesome story going to your sequel now. love how you made them realistic and not ooc besides designating there orientations... wich honestly id think theyd swing that or both ways if it ever specified.
DEMONMASTER-XX chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I noticed a couple spelling errorl s. For exkeample, Recognize is spelled like this.
Zaan299 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read on this site! It constantly tugs at my heart strings in both the good and bad ways. The slight flirtatious romance, the goo humor that is likely to make BBs lifespan short. Heh, BB may have been a little overbearing, but all in all good character.
Robin, the freaking super sleuth who never seems to give a damn, really lives up to the proud name gifted to him. Way to go Dick, I think the 'rents in heaven are real proud of you making Ravens life hell.
Starfire seemed a little supportive and that's what I like about her in these types of stories. She and Vic are definetly the only ones that would approve of the relationship took shape (which it did, but no one knew to what extent) and would support her decision. Bravo!
Raven... I'm unsure of how I can explain this. She was... BRILLIANT! The way you portrayed her and how she would act, and how she let her emotions come out to play to compensate for her acting. Ah, that was a work of art in of itself! Love the way you portrayed her conflicted feeling, always tinged with a bit of guilt; man that really got to me. And the way she made her decision, never expecting anything in return after what she did for Jinx, that right there is more her style than anything! The total selfless act to make up for her selfishness... gotta say she knows how to start mending a rift!
Jinx was also great and I really loved her view, the constant hunting for one night stand and then she starts to actually develop 'feelings' for someone. Ha! She couldn't see past the mask until it was too late, but I'm glad her final decision was to remain with the dark titan. Everyone needs love, and she needs it more than ever after what she's been through.
All in all, a great and invigorating read! This is my second time reading this story and I'm going to continue with my 'seconds' by reading all your other stories with this pairing! I would have commented on my first set of reads, but I've only had this account for a month and that was long after I read these great stories!
I really hope for some great new works or new chapters from your current works on this pair. I must say that you are one of the most talented authors I've had the pleasure of reading works from. With luck the future will see me engulfing more of your work!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I like the interaction between Raven and Jinx, it's cute and feels effortless, showing chemistry. Perhaps it's a bit too effortless a few conversational snags could be amusing.
I didn't know the pudding thing, I like those little potential miscommunications, strange I haven't come across it before, but perhaps it's a more informal thing.