Reviews for The Tangled Threads of Time
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 1 . 21h
I love this story. My heart hurt when I read about Draco burning to death w/ crabbe and goyle but I loved the rest of this.
Did you even fucking read any of the books? No, I’m serious. Are you so completely dense that you can’t even begin to grasp how Ron is actually a really good friend and loyal enough to stand up on a BROKEN LEG and shout at a supposed murderer “If you want to kill Harry, you’ll have to kill us too!” Basically declaring that he’s going to lay down his life if it means Harry lives and you’re over there fapping furiously to Harmony like the books never happened. Guess what, Hermione Sue was a product of the movies. Do the fandom a favor and read “Prisoner of Azkaban” again.

Fuck you man. JKR had her endgame set from the very beginning. She only backpedaled on her final pairings in 2014 because of Harmony fuckheads like yourself jizzed all over the H/Hr pairing and went full-bore Ron the Death Eater until your dumb asses actually had JKR second-guessing her own goddamn story. Stop acting like you own it, you horny fucker. I swear to god, every Harmony story I run across, it’s like the only way Harry and Hermione can spend any quality time together is by having unnecessary amounts of sex.

You’re a fucking adult. Think critically like one.

Albus Severus, though... Won’t argue that.
thonez chapter 1 . 4/23
nice
Omega to Alpha chapter 1 . 4/10
*wolf whistle*
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/19
That was wild wicked fantastic
Rock on
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 3/6
Very cute! Love this story - thanks for writing and sharing!
XD
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 1/3
Interesting story.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Really interesting idea! Of course, as a HxHr shipper, I like them being together at the end. But the concept itself is quite fascinating - the characters themselves dealing with the worlds the fans have created.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
cool
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
thank you for sharing this story. i enjoyed it.
aaa chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Your story left me wanting more, just great of the best I have read in a long time, definitely one of the best one-shot.
I wish I had been haci in the book of JK...
Jof3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I enjoyed how you played the books vs the movies vs the many fan fiction AUs out there. It was clever and very entertaining. Well done.
kffs chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Super fun idea!
iChaos chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
So... Riddle tried to curse Harry with a sort of temporal lobotomy? That is particularly nefarious and very unfortunate, but at the same time I think that Harry would find the "recovery process" as it were to be equally enthralling.