Reviews for The Tangled Threads of Time
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 2/18
That was a really good short story. Loved it.
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
If only it ended this way. Great one-shot!
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This is amazing. Honestly this is better than the actual end of the book. It's a good read, thanks for posting.
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
a very good story i enjoyed this greatly.
Draco122
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I always go by the books. Well, almost always! I do consider them canon even if there are some things I like better in the movies.
This was a very interesting story. Short but nicely developed. Very good job!
hhrforever chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I think Hermione is the only one to understand what Harry went through. Harmony forever!
sweetysm chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
interesting concept :D liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Very intriguing!
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Cute if short!
Balthanon chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Nice story and an interesting mechanic for handling an alternate universe.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Pity it didn't end like that.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Don't know why I haven't read this one before. I love every story you have written. Thanks again for sharing this one.
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I love this story. My heart hurt when I read about Draco burning to death w/ crabbe and goyle but I loved the rest of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Did you even fucking read any of the books? No, I’m serious. Are you so completely dense that you can’t even begin to grasp how Ron is actually a really good friend and loyal enough to stand up on a BROKEN LEG and shout at a supposed murderer “If you want to kill Harry, you’ll have to kill us too!” Basically declaring that he’s going to lay down his life if it means Harry lives and you’re over there fapping furiously to Harmony like the books never happened. Guess what, Hermione Sue was a product of the movies. Do the fandom a favor and read “Prisoner of Azkaban” again.

Fuck you man. JKR had her endgame set from the very beginning. She only backpedaled on her final pairings in 2014 because of Harmony fuckheads like yourself jizzed all over the H/Hr pairing and went full-bore Ron the Death Eater until your dumb asses actually had JKR second-guessing her own goddamn story. Stop acting like you own it, you horny fucker. I swear to god, every Harmony story I run across, it’s like the only way Harry and Hermione can spend any quality time together is by having unnecessary amounts of sex.

You’re a fucking adult. Think critically like one.

Albus Severus, though... Won’t argue that.
thonez chapter 1 . 4/23/2015