Reviews for Officer and a Gentleman
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
majose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hahahaha! I totally thought it was Bella :-)
afonz chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
WELP...I didn't realize this was slash until I got to the part where Edward proposed. How much of an idiot am I? I guess I should have realized it when Edward and Carlisle walked into the bar and they dropped hands because it's a military town. Or, perhaps in the beginning when they couldn't concieve a child naturally. I have a giant *fp* for myself right now.

Either way, slash or not, I love this story. I thought it was beautiful! I loved the proposal. I thought Edward was joking, but when he called his mom I realized he wasn't joking.

Great job and best of luck in the contest!
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The fluffiness was wonderful! I loved it :) But I think you took too long to identify Carlisle, even if I understood this was a slash piece quickly. Favourite part by far was Carlisle kneeing Edward in the groin. I laughed for so long. Good luck in the contest :)
aywowww chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So...I thought this was BPOV for the entire story. Up until he said "mom, I've just proposed to Carlisle". And I was like waiiiiiit a minute... Haha.

It deff clears up the whole dropping hands cuz of a military town thing...and also the naturally conceiving thing. I couldn't understand why people had to think they were roommates either. But now it all makes sense. When it said that god forbid Edward tell people he was with a man, I thought that was like a last desperate plea to get out of being hit on. So confused but now I understand :)
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Bwahahaaaaa... I am still laughing at Carlisle kneeing Edward in the sack. Altho Edward recovered pretty quickly...lol

You took too long to identify the character as Carlisle. While I knew off the bat, it was a slash entry... I thought it was Jacob & that threw me off a bit. Dnl, Jacob/Edward pairings at all. Anyway, this was cute & a bit funny. Good luck in the contest hun
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012

TKegl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh, you had me going. I thought it was Bella until they got to the bar and had to stop acting like a couple. Excellent twist!

Good luck in the contest!
M474 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
loved it! I love surprises too! rawwrrrrr
jaymac1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
oooh, i'm SO voting for this!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
What a clever twist...you got me, because even despite the title, I didn't see it coming that it was two guys. This is definitely a very creative and unique take at the proposal idea. I also loved how natural your dialogue was...the entire story felt very believable. Great job!