Reviews for He Is Not One of Us
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 7/25
Very good chapter. Canon Harry was a punching bag who forgave Ron in Book IV and the annoying Seamus in Book V. Your Harry is more realistic.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 7/25
Harry, you are better off without Hermione's superior moralizing attitude. She was not the one at risk.
YaGirlMo chapter 10 . 7/17
PLEASE UPDATE!
Kitten Arina chapter 10 . 6/14
Doesn't seem like you have figured it out yet.
LWJ2 chapter 10 . 4/15
I've really enjoyed this, I hope your muse comes back.
Lils chapter 10 . 3/11
It's alright. At least you've posted an explanation, something many an author didn't have a decency to do when they delay or abandon a story. I hope your Harry would start to cooperate one of these days.

By the way, you've got eleven out of ten from this staunch Harmonian. The sheer creativity and well described romantic moments deserve all the kudos they could get.
nkh1 chapter 10 . 1/20
One of the better stories I have sen on this site. I hope your muse returns...
Temporal Knight chapter 10 . 1/18
It's a shame there's not more yet. I'm really liking this story a lot. I think you've hit all the characters on the head and the elemental thing was pretty awesome. I can't say I'm too happy with what you did with Fleur but hopefully she can redeem herself a bit. I've always liked that girl and hate seeing her made into an antagonistic person. On the complete flip side: Snape. Holy crap. I can count on one hand the depictions of Snape either in canon or fanfiction where I actually like the bastard and this one has pretty much jumped to the top of the list. I am extremely impressed there.

It's also fun to see that Neville, the twins and Ginny all know now in addition to Poppy which was just hilarious! I always worry that when one vilifies Ron they will end up doing the same to Ginny as well so it's nice that that isn't happening here.

Criticism wise, there is some spelling errors throughout and you really need to fix some punctuation problems. Commas and hyphens would go a long way to fixing some of the odder sentences.

Please keep this up!
a reader chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
Didn't think much of this chapter unfortunately... Hermione is not a wimpy girl, not even in the face of having her boyfriend have a near-death experience.

She might cry once, but you've had her sob her heart out about three times this past chapter with people constantly telling her that he's find. It's a little repetitive and boring.

I personally think Hermione wouldn't cry once and would much rather find, and beat, the sorry sod who put Harry in danger.
Saissa chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
So you have been wrestling with Harry for almost 2 years now, huh?
My goodness he is a stubborn teenager.

Great story so far.

I hope you do get over your writers block and figure out where this story will go.
Because I would really like to read more - eventually.
I guess you want to write the second task in some way that is different from everyone else...
That is understandable!
jchangpa chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
This is getting really stupid, no matter what you thing of the rapist, he is not one to help Harry. Speceially when he was the one who cause he is an orphan. If the story is going to be aredeem Rrapist it is really bad.
pikachucat chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
awesome more please
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Please continue
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Good story
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Ah yes the he's going Dark we have towatch him, help him and there is no worry but that would not test him, Idiots, the worst is McGonagal, your house is your family, hell she turns out Dark Lords with her non helpfulness. But it's probably because of Dumbles, she needs to shake off the chains of the MOB, then she couldhelp Harry

good story so far