Reviews for He Is Not One of Us
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 4/4
this is a really cool fic! i had a great time reading what you have now. i hope harry is opening up a bit by now :)
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 3/24
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
CmeClearLee chapter 10 . 3/6
this was a really good story. the hhr ship starts at a believable place and progressed reasonably. the some what good snape is a winner. i like that he is a bastard that acknowledges himself as such. it beats the hell out of the the snape that was picked on as a kid so had no choice but to become an asshole murdering death eater. it could have used a bit more detail. particularly, I'd hope for more insight on harry's thought processes. other than that it was great. if harry ever cooperates then id love to read this story in its entirety. otherwise, if u ever check up on the reviews for these old stories, i just want to say that u have great talent and keep writing. kudos
I do not know, hmm maybe ... no is clear complete stupidity. Snape deserve to be impaled on the greate hall and Ron too add Draco and Mayberry this will be regular. Is clear why it is dead
Jamr chapter 1 . 1/28
this story is dead Im removing it from my alerts list
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 1/23
Amazing story, really well written. I hope you do start it back up again at some point.
WildKhaine chapter 1 . 1/7
Well, this story hasn't been updated in a years and probably long abandoned. I can see why to be honest. I couldn't get past the first chapter before I have to move on to something better. While the premise isn't bad and the writing is decent, at the end of the chapter where Harry calls Hermoine 'Mione' and then a few sentences later 'Mi'. I personally just think shortening Hermoine's name like that is just silly and pretty much stop reading any fic that does it. It just sounds so unbelievably stupid. Mione maybe but Mi? That's just Harry being too lazy to say her name properly.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
All I can say again is damn fools
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Very good chapter. Canon Harry was a punching bag who forgave Ron in Book IV and the annoying Seamus in Book V. Your Harry is more realistic.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Harry, you are better off without Hermione's superior moralizing attitude. She was not the one at risk.
YaGirlMo chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
Kitten Arina chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Doesn't seem like you have figured it out yet.
LWJ2 chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
I've really enjoyed this, I hope your muse comes back.
Lils chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
It's alright. At least you've posted an explanation, something many an author didn't have a decency to do when they delay or abandon a story. I hope your Harry would start to cooperate one of these days.

By the way, you've got eleven out of ten from this staunch Harmonian. The sheer creativity and well described romantic moments deserve all the kudos they could get.
nkh1 chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
One of the better stories I have sen on this site. I hope your muse returns...