Reviews for He Is Not One of Us
Very good chapter.

gunny
I'm sorry but I retread this and I Fangirl squeal at the part where "harry as you wish " !Also Im totally loving this romance,.. Aww harry thinks hermoine as his angel.
love this story, I really hope you beat Harry into cooperation soon. keep up the great story cheers... astromutt
Cecily Mitchell chapter 10 . 2/13
I know exactly what you mean. Characters are crazy, aren't they?
Fire chapter 10 . 2/11
I do hope you return to this one day. I absolutely love it. Harry is not dark but he is standing up for himself in this fic. I love the way it is going and I think Ginny and Neville would make a good couple. I love to see Luna as a friend too. I can see Harry protecting her and it being twisted into some dark action. I like the twists and turns and Snape and the Mauraders actions. I love to see this continue on. So please update when you can. It is to good to be abandoned.
old-crow chapter 10 . 2/6
Hi,
Perhaps you should consider writing with someone else. There are plenty of people who would be willing to lend a hand, who are not in a position to do solo projects or be the lead writer in a team effort.

Old-Crow
Amanthya chapter 10 . 1/25
I hope life settles for you and your muse starts cooperating soon. : )
Oogies4u chapter 10 . 1/6
hope you get that but of his in that chair soon.. can not wait for an update :)
Gandalf's Beard chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
The Muse... She comes and goes as she pleases! Perfectly understandable!
Gandalf's Beard chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Bloody Padfoot! :P Of all people to break up a snog fest!

If they don't want Harry to turn dark, the "grownups" would do well to step back and let young love take its course.

Love what you did for Neville. Remus and Sirius giving him a confidence boost was a nice touch! :)
Gandalf's Beard chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Nice to see old hatreds put aside for Harry's sake. :)
Gandalf's Beard chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Nice! Veela have got nothing on Hermione... :)

I like the Ice Dragon. That's different!
Gandalf's Beard chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Awesome! I love to see the staff bitchslap Dumbles and set him straight! :D
Gandalf's Beard chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Dude, one would have to be an idiot to hate this chapter. Without the delicious "ooey gooey stuff," there is no purpose to "bad-ass Harry." Bad-ass Harry is only Bad-ass because he's protecting the one's he loves.

Excellent. My only suggestion is to break-up the Wall of Text Paragraph!
Gandalf's Beard chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Nice! It's Idiot Ron that's going Dark really!