Reviews for Out of His Sight
Beautiful story:)
Silas chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Beautiful Work- it has made my day.
kkoO chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"Yeah, orange juice." "Straight?" Haha:)
LaceNLeather24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This has to be one of the best one shot stories that I have ever read. Frank and Rachel together again after 20yrs I would have never imagined it. You wrote it so perfectly and I want to thank you for this fan fic because there aren't many out there dealing with this movie. Please continue to write more and I am excited to read The City Kid.
CrazySophieCool chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Beautifully done.

I just love The Bodyguard, so I'm grateful to anyone writing TB-fanfiction.

Especially when they're obviously talented writers like you are!

Thanks!
raven chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
omg you should really do a part 2 of this.. . i love it :) i been looking for some kind of whitney houston fanfic and i just love the bodyguard . your great at writing you should really countinue ! thanks for this story even though its fiction it means alot . rip whitney
soonergrad chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I just read your story again and I found one major flaw with it. The ending, I need a sequel to this wonderful story. As one of two amazing authors I hope you will continue to write fanfics for this wonderful movie.
aresgirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great oneshot! I love The Bodyguard and am so sad Whitney is gone. Did you see Kevin Costner's speech at her funeral? So moving!

Great job and keep writing!
Nippyfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I absolutely adore your fanfic! You didnt change the characters and I liked it. Please keep on writting another fanfic of The Bodyguard, because you are really talented.

Another possibility that I thought Rach and Frank might be together, I know its a crazyness, but the coming of a baby. It would be a very complicated relationship and that Rachels life would be affected, but... ┬┐why not? hahaha.

Thank you for this beautiful moment youve made for us Kittie
Rachel Farmer chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This story is incredible. This is definitely the best fanfiction on The Bodyguard I've ever read. The amount of detail you put into it and the way you've written the characters...amazing.

I would love to read more fanfiction on The Bodyguard from you. :)
Lexi chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wonderful story. Your use of background detail and the strength the characterization is wonderful.I can literally see this happening. Normally I'd end with ubiquitous 'please write more in this fandom' but BG doesn't have a fandom (yet). Besides this is such a great standalone piece -I'll be unrevealing it for days.

Well Done.
steelneena chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I saw the movie about 2 years ago, and I'd heard plenty of Whitney before then, but I adored the film for what it stood for, the major and liberal statement that is made about Love(and I'll admit, I did cry) So I ended up writing what i consider to be some of my worst fanfiction. This is golden. I've been waiting to see something like this for a long time. You are by far one of my favourite authors.
Raven03 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That. Was. AWESOME. Your characterization of them was perfect. I loved Rachel's first line. I also liked how you used material from the script in your story. So far, this is the best Bodyguard fic I've read. Great job!
kala79 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OH MY GOD! What a story! I'm seriously grateful that you've left this nice review of my take on The Bodyguard(thank you), because it would probably take me much more time to find this one!

I love the attention to details, everything just seems so likely, you must have seen this movie at least few times, because all the names, characters, small details are so accurate! I love Frank's little jealousy when he found out that Rachel was getting married;love the fact that Fletcher turned out to be a great, smart young man and that Rachel realised that show-business is not for her and that Frank is in fact 'the one'.'I liked some really nice guys, too, but none of them were you. I think you've ruined for anyone else.' - that sentence made me giggle! Seriously, I hope you write something else about The Bodyguard characters :) Thanks!
ShipperOfKevney chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow this was just amazing! Please write more Bodyguard stories and next one make it a chaptered story post-movie with Rachel & Frank staying together, maybe marriage and so on.