Reviews for In a Hopeless Place
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
that was great, i really enjoyed it. it made me wish there was more and that's always a good sign in my books :) there is something so romantic about kissing in the rain and add being proposed to to it i think its a double whammy of greatness hahaha

GOOD LUCK!
abstract way chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I really got pulled into your story with your compelling characters and a desire to learn more about Bella and what she had been through. Your descriptions of the settings and the characters really helped build vivid visuals in my head. I cared about your strong Bella and supportive Edward...great job!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Good luck in the contest!
majose chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I found it to be a very hopeful story :-)
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The brief glances into the past were nice :) The dragon tattoo was a good touch. As much as I dislike the Rihanna song, I think the title is incredibly apt for the story. Good luck in the contest!
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ahhhhh cute. I'd actually love to aee more of their relationship and how it developed from the flashbacks. Sounds fun.

Thanks for this and good luck!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
love this I wish there was more.
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really loved the journey Bella took in this story - from fear to power and finally to love. Really well done. Good luck in the contest!
Deebelle1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love tattoo'd women! Great story.
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I loved this one. Great job.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aww! That was soo sweet! & so romantic. I loved that one. Poor girl but I'm glad she fell in love with Edward. :) thanks soo much!
tawelephant chapter 1 . 3/17/2012