Reviews for Acceptance
North Dakota-South Dakota chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Hey, at least you can properly write these two and stick with an idea for more than two chapters! I absolutely love this story, and would love to see it finished, but if you have lost interest, trying to write more is more or less futile. At least in my case. And I'm not all that good of a writer to begin with, unlike yourself.
CulinaryChef chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Haha, love this chapter! Iceland outlining every minute as he prepares for the date - he so would do that. So cute. And I love that Hong Kong got Netherlands to wait on them! Cannot wait for the next installment. You've made my night so so happy.
CulinaryChef chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Wow, that paragraph with Iceland looking into the mirror and refusing to acknowledge that that's his own face... so powerful!

It's true, you never know just how many people care about you until you're sick or injured. It's a nice feeling to feel that love, and I'm glad Iceland is feeling it.

Yay! HongIce moments! Poor Ice never gets a break, but Hong Kong did take that as a yes, so I wish them well. 3
CulinaryChef chapter 18 . 10/2/2014
Oh my goodness! My heart is racing. I love the buildup in this chapter.
CulinaryChef chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
I love the paragraph where Ice is realizing that he likes Hong Kong ("Hong Kong... I think that that I... like him"). Beautifully executed. Can't wait to read what happens next! And Iceland has really good advice for Hong Kong. You write them well.
CulinaryChef chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
War paint! Yes! I love how you start a new chapter with the last sentence of the previous chapter; it reads like a really cool TV script. Great job of outlining poor Iceland's thoughts.
CulinaryChef chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
I'm hooked. Absolutely hooked. I love this chapter title! Keep up the research and the great work. Good thing I finished all of my homework, because no more homework is getting done tonight since I absolutely need to read the remaining chapters of this fic. This is a great universe, and I love how Ice and HK kept literally running into each other.
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
omg I thought you were dead ;A; but it's okay, I know you're probably busy :) I hope you can someday finish this. But if you can't, that's fine too.
AznDumplings chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Just saying: us readers still love you! I'm glad you wrote the date chapter even if it's discontinued for now. :) if you ever decide to continue this, I'll be one of the first to read it :D
AznDumplings chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Sooooooo... It's been like two years... Should I hope for a next chapter? Might as well.
This story is awesome! I live the pairings in this! It's so cute! Next chapter please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Denny was cut off when Norge threw a bagel at his head.
This bagel. Was it cream cheesed? Because if it was that changes everything.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Every time Greece is mentioned, he has another cat. Every time.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
SuFin forever
RomanFlorentine chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
I was loving reading this! Then I saw when it was last updated, I don't know if this has been continued anywhere cause I really love this fanfic!
ShyUnow chapter 20 . 3/8/2014