Reviews for Dream about us
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Absolutely love how it all began. Great so far.
reaper07 chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Such a great story, I liked how you handled a topic often viewed as quite delicate! :)
jobelle516 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Hi Lis,
That was one fantastic trip. Blaine a father, Kurt and Sebastian. Conversation over skype.
And jealousy! Yeah that is one emotion coming strong within me for such a relationship with someone loving.
And, once again I am late for getting to bed - and have to be up early in the morning.
My only grumble is the name of Blaine and the other guys little boy. Never heard such a name, weird to pronounce and say out aloud. But, may be just a new name for me.
{As for stupid names, couldn't get any worse than 'Renesme' from Twilight.}
*** I look forward to the next instalment of Dancing In Moonlight.
kisses for you Lis, and a piece of your favourite pastry.
Jo
sable2684 chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Ok, I read the entire chapter, thinking maybe there was a flashback going on, or a dream sequence...but I got to the end, and now I'm just horribly confused. I'm thinking this was supposed to be an update to a different story? Heading to your profile page to try and unconfuse myself.
YeahCapes chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I have to be honest... I'm confused.
slotwinka chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
Well, I'm a bit confused... Are you sure this chapter is part of this story?
Duchess on fire chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
It was just awesome ! My only regret is that we don't have the Sebastian-Blaine meeting. But it's still awesome !

Thanks !
Neomeris chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
This was a wonderful story. I fell in love with your portrayal of Sebastian - despite everything, with more than a touch of acquired *and at what price!* responsibility, he tried to stay his flirty, playful self. It's a good thing the wonder that is Kurt managed to get under the wire and weaselled a way into Bas' heart. I'd love to read a sequel for this story, heartbreaking in one sense, and hope-inspiring in another.
Happy holidays and lots of inspiration to you!
Nea
Duchess on fire chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Okay, I'm going to take a break here. I just have one question: Is Sebastian going to die ? Or is there any non-happy-end I should be informed about ?
SciFiGeek14 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
this was handled really well. *claps*
HPkitty chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Currently having login problems, but I had to tell you how much I adored this. It's stories like this that make me love this ship all the more, and give people like me hope. Amazing job, and I quite liked the ending.
chavelaprincess chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
This br0ke my heart and made me smile big.
Karush chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
simply beautiful! loved how you inserted a little hard spot with the HIV but still kept it believable and almost canon-like behavior!
Loved it! is there a chance of a sequal? -
Greengirl17 chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
I really like this story! I love the plot and the fluff and the angst. I also like that Kurt and Blaine are still friends and they both get happy endings.
Elise Le chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I've read all 8 chapters in 1 day ! The plot is really interesting ! Thank you for write an amazing fanfic *hug*