Reviews for Project Integrity
Mandalore the freedom chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Now that's a great ending dude really enjoy this why can't BeoWare do this it really make's me wonder and I can't help but feel that part were it tells what happenin's to the team remind's of Fallout New Vegas's Ending and another then that great ending keep up the great work
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
A2C2G chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
It sounds like space magic, but it smells like space bullsh-artistic integrity.

going over recruitment pamphlets

Job description: peacekeeping, high-risk insertions, covert operations, uniting the races of the galaxy to form the largest armada in galactic history and saving the galaxy half a dozen times (minimum), light vehicular maintenance, resource-gathering...

"Well damn. I could've sworn that wasn't in there. I guess he WAS just doing his job.
I guess this means that everyone else in the Alliance military needs to be dishonorably discharged for dereliction of duty.
Damn."

Hehe. Alliteration.
santa chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
this is a nice fluffy story, just one small thing. you cant transfer an ai out of a ship it would cause it to have a completely new personality upon reintegration. apart from that however this was a nice well written heartwarming story
ILLINOIS chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
*CRYING*BEUTIFUL ENDING BRAVO BRAVO *MORE CRYING* PEOPLE SHOULD MAKE MORE OF THESE ANYWAY READ THIS WHILE LISTENING TO YOUNG WILD AND FREE WIZ KHALIFA AND SNOOP DOG AND IT MAKES IT MAGICAL -ILLINOIS
Unsc .a.i ctn15569 Sherman chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
More please please please I will send more data on why you should in 2.5 billon minutes
wanako chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Excellent story. They way Mass Effect should have ended.

also...

Conrad Verner For Teh Epic WINZ!
weirdnerd chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
very good job making a good ending out the garbage you had to start with
My Review Account chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Great story though a little deus ex machina for my taste
NucaCola chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Dude, you always write the best Mass Effect stories. :)
Tangyman chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
So Bioware, why couldn't they have managed this.

Some serious critique, I still feel that the magic beings of light is a bit odd, but doe manage to fit in with most of the lore. The precreated warp ship is a little too far in my opinion.

It might have made more sense to just have provided the plans for the warp core, which they could install in a nearby Alliance frigate after manufacture(probably a week).

The epilogues were excellent however.
x Kyuubi z chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Bravo! Encore! Awesome job! Great short fic. Concise and to the point, yet still has a powerful delivery. Keep up the fantastic work.
Ymere chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
now that is a proper end to the mass effect games. Thank you so much for writing it. The fans of the series are better served with you writing what could have been. I will recommend this story to all my friends who play mass effect even those that normally do not read fan fiction.
SmilingJack65 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Nice job, there were a few grammatical errors, but it was a nice story all in all. The spirit's fixing everything, while convenient, was cool. I laughed a little when EDI did her zombie impression. Your end to the chapter where you went through each factions changes *missed the Batarians, but hey, it's the Batarians* is what I think most people wanted to see Bioware do for the ending. What people's dissatisfaction about the ending boiled down to was the lack of change between endings and mostly the lack of closure for each character and faction you had major interactions with. Nice job again and thank you for writing this.
MassDestroyer chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
You my friend are an excelent writer.

The plot of the story was solid. I would love to give it a 10/10 but in my opinion I would have liked to see an ending that wasn't

event A happened to person 1

event B happened to person 2

Mabye a short story for what happened was what I expected about how Shepard and Tali settled down.

Other thatn that the story is great.

9/10

-MassDestroyer
Inverness chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I do not like how you had these beings claim that Shepard's choice was absolutely the right one or alter the consequences of the other choices to ensure that they were the wrong ones. I also don't like how the geth and EDI were restored with a handwave at the same time they found a magical solution to the problem of the missing mass relays.

Mass Effect is about offering different paths to the same ends and these different paths having their ups and downs. What you did was not at all in the spirit of Mass Effect.

Other than that, you did good work with this story.