Reviews for 玄日狩Eclipse Hunter: Recollection of Desires
AW27 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter :)
chocolaty chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahahahahaha!
Adren is weird. I am really curious about his background story.
Sin had to "meet" Erzat and Daren at the barbecue place!
Thanks for the update!
chocolaty chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Sounds like trouble is coming.
chocolaty chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
chocolaty chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahaha!
Karaoke time!
chocolaty chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
SLy principal, really sly!
chocolaty chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
The principal is so going to die!
Salerina chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
So cool. It was SO like the original! Can't believe I saw Theodore/s thought's here. And you pictured their expression and movement so well! Keep going!
Paxloria chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Great chapter!

Dragons huh? Didn't see that one comeing. i was totally expecting a werwolf.
Wow! from the sound of it the principal keeps Sin on busy & on a short leash. But wait, if its that rare for Sin to have any freedom or free time or even see daylight, then how does he manage to go to school? Thats during the day to after all.

I look forward to more of your great chapters!
Panda Master X chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Yay! Thank you thank you thank you! Thanks for the awesome update! I totally need to read this over again though, cause I got confused again! Man, haven't read this for over a month now. Teehee
Panda Master X chapter 18 . 8/16/2013
Ugh! You HAVE to UPDATE this! I've been waiting forever! It just got so interesting! Ya know, this was the first ever fanfic I ever read and it's so interesting! I saw this almost a whole year ago and I wanna read so much more! Keeping tabs on what chapter I was on was so hard since I never had an account, but I just got this one, and I'm looking forward to reading this over and over again until I see more updates! Lol.
AW27 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
This is really good, can't wait for the next chapter :)
Panda Master X chapter 19 . 8/2/2013
Please update this soon! I'm gonna die waiting! Please update!
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
Its really interesting. Thanks:)
Adele chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
This is so so interesting! Please update the next chapters soon. I finished all 19 chapters today and want more! And just wanting to confirm, Ezart didn't join the ECS right? Then why did the principal call for him? Please reply somehow as long as it is not a spoiler.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »