Reviews for Through a Mirrior Darkly
Cytryne chapter 2 . 3/19
Are you still going to continue this? It's a really interesting idea and I hope you do.
Gamoora chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Very interesting beginning. So Anakin is Qui-Gon's padawan, and clearly knows Obi-Wan...who was hurt somehow. And Anakin seems younger than he should be. I would really love to know what's going on in the rest of the universe and how Obi-Wan deals with the revelation that he's ended up in another world. Lovely start; I'd be so pleased if you ever got around to writing more.
katniss12 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
good story so far please continue
not paranoid enough chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I do hope you decide to update this again! I am intrigued :D
deamon-of-light chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Wow this is a really good ff. I really love your writing style and how you describe the thoughts and feelings of Obi- Wan. The idea to creat an parallel universe is really nice and I think this ff is going to be really intresting :). I hope youre going to continue this ff soon (4 months are already over , okay I normally need nearly a year for a chapter but this is another story ;) )
deamon :)
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Looooovely! I'm totally enchanted by it! :D

I just have one question, about the Therapy: if you're Nemesis, and Above The Winter Moonlight is apparently Blaze, then who is Wolf/Unsharpened, and Darth Fishstick? Because I noticed a certain way in which you all seem to write random fics, and since I loved Therapy, I'd like more. And where to find them, if not with your co-hosts?
Sheila C chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
(too lazy to log in) Sorry for the late review! It was a very good chapter, I'm already really excited as to what's going to happen next. I love your descriptive style, you show us Obi-Wan's thoughts and emotions in so much detail, that's great. Poor guy, no wonder he thought he had fallen into a trap, I wonder what his next reaction will be.
LaBellaMorte chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Wow this is a very interesting concept. A parallel universe hmm... I totally understand only being able to update sporadically, but I hope that you'll be able to update sooner because I seriously can't wait to read more! Your writing is beautiful and so descriptive. You do a great job laying out the scenery and describing what the characters feel.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
...I'm so bamboozled.
Meddlesome chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
great love it. i hope you update more often though :P
Tavae Themisal chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I am liking this so far. Please do be so long in updating. So I take it Anakin is apprenticed to Qui-gon and Ferus is just hanging around or is he appreticed to Obi-wan instead of Siri? And where was Siri during this? I am pretty sure that she would not have sttod for Obi-wan doing something so stupid...unless she were trying to admisiter a lesson to him. Anywho...keep up the good work.
ILDV chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Very very GOOD
PlacateDrive chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Great start! You got me hooked already. I am really looking to more chapters.

Keep up the good work.
Mel72000 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Thank you for this chapter ! This story looks great !
Jedi Kay-Kenobi chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Two chapters and I'm already in love with this fic! Fics that involve timtravel, I don't normally interest myself in, but if - like this - one it has an engaging beginning and can so easily get the characters emotions spot on from... the sudden change of events, then I'm all in - and this story has exactly that!

This is going into favourites. Looking forward to more! :D