Reviews for The Lost Arts
DeadBottle chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
My friend, this is such a great story. It has so much potential that I can't even put it into words. Favorited and followed, plus a addition to my authors list.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Very good and original story. Plz update.
six samurai of dragon order chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
when are you going to update, good story.
fortuna16 chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
This fic is one of my favorite AU naruto stories! An intriguing cast and refreshing premise... I eagerly await updates!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
continue. I love the storyline, emotions i envokes and the alluring way it seems to pull people to read it more. continue.
MagicTrix17 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Update soon, I really liked it. Only thing I see is possibly longer chapters. Other than that, it's all good.
YellowPaint chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
That was beautiful.
mangachick1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
W-O-W! I really like this, it's a very intresting, original idea! Really all the charcters you ahve choosen were very well thought out, and i am really, really happy on how you stuck them all together...like you made them different personalitys (then the original), without being unrealistic and you still manage to mesh them together.

That takes talent! x] Can't wait fo your next update, and i know it will A-MA-zing!
foxeatfox chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Oh interesting chapter, i really hope you do decide to update this story again.
foxeatfox chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
OH this is quite a merry band. But what will there mission be? Does it have anything to do with chakra?
foxeatfox chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Like the first chapter its very original and well written. I hope this quality of work continues through out.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
KK, Just read this chapter and I have to say my dream for this fic. Because it's the classic fantasy tale.
1. Sasuke becomes awesome.
2. Naruto ends up with Hinata
3. Sasuke and Naruto Bromance
4. Sasuke stays awesome and totally steals from Orochimaru
5. This fic stays awesome.

Anyway, thats my dream. I love the fic so far. We shall see where it goes.
Bugzattack chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
I'm in love with your Jiraiya. Seriously, I just want to hang out with him.
Jostanos chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

*coughs*07/29/2012*coughs*
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
In the original series Gaara is my favorite character, so I wonder how you will turn Gaara here. And will Kankero be a laughing fool of a princeling who plays with puppets.

And You should kinda start Ninjutsu stuff before long, else they would never get past anything above an average Genin, and average genins can't save world from whatever danger that future holds (like the Tailed Beasts escaping/releasing from their sealing place by a lunatic who knows how to use jutsu).

A fan of Naruto-Hinata pairing for now, and with hopes of Hinata not tuning into Anko's full-student.

Blinded.