Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Waaaaaah! You have broken me! Seriously, I am going to cry, and not in that sweet, five peaceful tears fashion. We are talking sobbing and aching throats. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Waahhhh *crying so much*
I love it, but it's so saaaaaadddd Dx *sobs*
*...but sobs happily*

Thank you so much for this story... aahhhh
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I think it is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That was so good! And sweet... and rather sad too... T.T brilliant work! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god that was a brilliant short one, loved it. Crying. Sorry...not sorry
writingfrug chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
All of a sudden, I ship Mystrade so hard.
Looooved it!
HarnGin chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You made me cry. Thank you.
runclevergirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I cannot express to you how much I adore this. I laughed and I cried and it was simply beautiful.
Vermissa chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is such a wonderful story. All the fuffly, angsty goodness. *sniffles* Thank you for sharing this story with us! XD
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
*sniffle* Oh, this is so sweet! Oh my gosh, I love it...the cuteness, the angst, the FLUFF! *squeals* This is truly wonderful. Love it :)

Also, thank you for establishing in such an eloquent, amazing way the truth I've been believing in all this time - that is, that these wonderful characters are a true - if very dysfunctional - family. :')
TeenageCaterpillar chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was fantastic. I was engaged the entire time. I love what you did with the characters. Mycroft beginning to fade at the end there was brilliant and nearly got me tearing up. It would be devastating for someone like Mycroft or Sherlock to get Alzheimer's. Knowledge means so much to them and if they had troubles with memory to that extreme... Oh man. I'm not sure if that's what you were doing there or not, I just realized, but that's what I thought of at first.

My point is, this was fantastic. I've thoroughly enjoyed your collection of drabbles/short stories for Sherlock as well. I haven't read your Supernatural story yet, mostly because I've never seen Supernatural, but I'm sure that if I had read it, I would have loved it. I may read it anyway because I love how you write.
placeholder89 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww... You sort of ramble, but in the best way... I do like this one. Yay! Even though I teared up.
Nixieandtheyak chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This is adorably beautiful. 3 Thank you!
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Amazing- I loved it!
noctex chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That, that was beautiful. It was funny, happy, and had hints of tragedy. The way it was written made me tear up. They made their own little family; weird, crazy, and random family.

-Moment