Reviews for What could possibly go wrong?
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 9 . 6/19
It was nice of Kid to let Maka keep the ring, It was so cute when they were sleeping next to each other aw X3 I starting to think Soul was cheating on Maka with another girl making him more of an asshole but good to know he's not cheating.
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 8 . 6/19
I like the fact Maka is wearing Kid's ring, that is cute. I'm curios what Soul is hiding from Maka and Blair is so funny ha ha!
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 7 . 6/19
Kid had a secret garden, that is so cool! I love gardens :3 It's sweet that Lord Death proposed to his mother here and Kid came here a lot when he was little to help him cheer up. Very creative there.

I like that Maka was so happy when Kid showed her the garden, I like it when they danced. It was so sweet. I agree with Liz, Soul should let Maka go because Kid cares a lot more than him. So awesome when Kid gave her the key to the garden, I loved this chapter :D
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 6 . 6/19
Aw, Maka and Kid's time together was so cute! I wonder what he wants to show her? :D

I like that Liz put a little mic in Maka's necklace lol so funny.
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 5 . 6/19
Since Kid doesn't have a mother in the anime and manga it was nice that you gave Kid a mother but was sad when she killed herself, Kid is such a good person, I love how much he cares and loves Maka. It's so cute! X3
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 4 . 6/19
Stupid Soul for not remembering what day it was, I feel bad for Kid for pretending Soul got that autograph instead of him. Soul is not a very good boyfriend to Maka. I thought it was so funny when Liz had that song playing XD
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 3 . 6/16
It's good Maka and Kid won, It was cute when Maka kissed his cheek excited aw X3

It's cute that Liz knows about Kid's crush on Maka, she's funny XD
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 2 . 6/16
Soul is such a dumbass lol For him to not truth Kid and Maka his own girlfriend is wrong, he so deserved a Maka chop.

I like the talk between Maka and Blair, it was too funny XD

Yup! I know Kid is talking about Maka, she has no idea. So cute! X3
CrazyAnimeFanGirl7 chapter 1 . 6/16
This is pretty good so far, I'm curios how Maka is going to fall in love with Kid X3
ZodiacMoonRae chapter 4 . 5/13
I'm on chapter 4, as you can tell, the music bit was hilarious! J.K Rowling is an awesome person, she used to write the HP books in The Elephant Cafe up in Edinburgh, I know this because Mama used to live in Scotland and met J.K there, while she was still beginning to write The Philosophers Stone, and she wrote most of the books there, I think. Mama was friends with her before she became famous, and I think that's just awesome!
multyfangirl20 chapter 19 . 10/7/2017
before the last chapter wanted a sequel , I was this close to start crying over that ( fingers held and inch apart) ,and then you did that last chapter where that kinda got sucked out of me. I still want a sequel to explore the family life but i'm ok if you don't give us that.
multyfangirl20 chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
I wonder what it would be like to have more than 2 shimigamis at a time looking after the world.
multyfangirl20 chapter 17 . 10/7/2017
when i saw the end of the anime I was crying wishing for there to be more after them defeating Asura , I mean with Maka activating her weapon blood... she could easily shoot up to #1 position of who's the most bad a$$ weapon or meister working for lord Death. she gets into a tight spot and separated from Soul and she starts cutting apart her enemies herself.
with this story she can become the most epicly strong person in the group. Kid would have no problem other than his mate is in a fight with him and part of his mind is screaming at him to keep her safe and a saner part is reminding him that she can take care of herself and can and will hurt him if he tries to keep her out of fights/battles.
multyfangirl20 chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
oh crud... please don't tell me this is one of the stories where the only time that Kid comes into his full power is at the cost of his father's life.
multyfangirl20 chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
i'm a huge fan of Rick Roldan so I know quite a bit about the greek patron