Reviews for What could possibly go wrong?
multyfangirl19 chapter 19 . 10/7
before the last chapter wanted a sequel , I was this close to start crying over that ( fingers held and inch apart) ,and then you did that last chapter where that kinda got sucked out of me. I still want a sequel to explore the family life but i'm ok if you don't give us that.
multyfangirl19 chapter 18 . 10/7
I wonder what it would be like to have more than 2 shimigamis at a time looking after the world.
multyfangirl19 chapter 17 . 10/7
when i saw the end of the anime I was crying wishing for there to be more after them defeating Asura , I mean with Maka activating her weapon blood... she could easily shoot up to #1 position of who's the most bad a$$ weapon or meister working for lord Death. she gets into a tight spot and separated from Soul and she starts cutting apart her enemies herself.
with this story she can become the most epicly strong person in the group. Kid would have no problem other than his mate is in a fight with him and part of his mind is screaming at him to keep her safe and a saner part is reminding him that she can take care of herself and can and will hurt him if he tries to keep her out of fights/battles.
multyfangirl19 chapter 16 . 10/7
oh crud... please don't tell me this is one of the stories where the only time that Kid comes into his full power is at the cost of his father's life.
multyfangirl19 chapter 15 . 10/7
i'm a huge fan of Rick Roldan so I know quite a bit about the greek patron
multyfangirl19 chapter 14 . 10/7
oh I know i'm partly insane. as a normal person and a fangirl.
ah so Maka finally realized it.
multyfangirl19 chapter 13 . 10/7
with hot guys in a ship i'm more of a lightly look but don't ever plan on touching ... yes I was one of the fangirls that was slightly drooling. i'll admit to that.
multyfangirl19 chapter 10 . 10/7
I rather like the torcher method ; but then i'm one of the people who would love to see rapists get castrated, life would improve with that threat hanging over their heads don't you think?
multyfangirl19 chapter 7 . 10/7
soul. are you really going to let this happen until it blows up in your face?
I really rather like KiMa when Soul is the protective brother to Maka
multyfangirl19 chapter 3 . 10/7
nice , it took me a moment to realize that it stood for oh my lord death.
multyfangirl19 chapter 2 . 10/7
i'm starting to see a lighter version of Friendzoned being a perfect song for these two , but some of the girl's lines are switched around and given to her friend in it.
LysL0ve chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
YAAAS I FINALLY FOUND IT! After a long time I was able to find again this AMAZING story! I completely adore it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Sorry for posting this as an anon.
Jk. Rowling ships KiMa, too! :)
I can totally imagine Patty and Black*Star having a rap battle, too.
I love this story!
LA J Lover7778 chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Awesome. Just awesome.
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 19 . 5/4/2015
OMLD (yes I feel the need to use it) I'm usually not a Kid Maka person but this is so freaking adorable!