Reviews for Câliner
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
LOL this is so cute
I don't really ship Lucille and francoeur together
But I have to admit
This is cute
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Absolutely adorable, thank you for posting this it had just the right amount of fluff, humor, and charm :)
Raven Fireice chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I really, Really Liked this one. It really brought Carlotta's meddling into the light. *snicker*
Good Job.
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Love everything as always
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I'm assuming this event doesn't happen straight after the film like most fanfics, considering how everyone including Carlotta knew that Francoeur was a flea by the time the film ended. It's really sweet and pretty funny. You kept Francoeur very adorable in this fic. You did so well to keep grammar perfect and your use of vocabulary is amazing. This fanfic was perfect, great to see fluff fanfics. c:
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I just hear about this movie this morning and have been look for art and fic. this one was one of the first I read and I love it. No if you dont mind I'm going to look in your galley for some more. It weird that a humanXflea is so good to read about.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This story had so much fluff and humor, I'm surprised there isn't more. You definitely left it open for more fun and laughs. I'd love to see Carlotta's reaction to her only niece dating a giant flea. And what about Lucille's reaction to her aunt not only dropping by, but seeing Francoeur without his mask?
Ven chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You should deffinatly continue this story 3
marianamystery chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This story is so cute! I love it so much!

I'm just wondering what Carlotta's face would be like if she saw the two of them on the bed... Would they have to give her an explanation, or could they pretend this was just a dream after she fainted? This is what I tought after I read the story, sorry for having such strange thoughts... :P :D
PrimeEmily135 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Oh wow... I feel bad for everyone in this. :/
Mallecho chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Are fleas warm? Good character building chapter. Wondering If in the end , you'll take your stray, longer chapters and somehow fit them in the larger piece of writing?
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great fic, you might want to do a sequel chapter as I think that this will make a great fic for others to read and I am also a fan of Francoeur/Lucille pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Is this it? No more? This is brilliant and totally deserves something extra, like another one shot or a sequel,

well done _
Calliecature chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
i was snorting with laughter imagining francoeur casually lifting the aunt outside the window and into the house then making her comfy.
Hemlock Dalise chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love your writing!

I'm making my way through your archives at the moment, and you're a fantastic author. This is my favourite so far really, is there any chance it will be continued?

Looking forward to your next installment,