Reviews for Crash
Supernaturalfan1 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Oh my god ur story is amazing! Please update soon :-D
SummerMistedDragon chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
happy birthday! 17 rocks! Love the chapter!
Kirabaros chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
You are just on a roll with Sammy now are ya? First he doesn't remember anything before hooking up with Dean again and now he doesn't remember the accident. Nice way to keep up the suspense.
Alexandria M. R chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Aaww! I LOVE LOVEY DOVEY DEAN! :P
brynerose chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Hmm, but that doesn't necessarily mean ALL his memories are back...

And poor Sam, seesawing through all of this!

whaaat chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
. . . How was Dean mean to Sam? Honestly, Dean has done everything he can for Sam, and yes, Sam doesn't remember that. However, as far as Sam's concerned, Dean came for him after an accident at Stanford and hasn't left his side. And for that he gets some incident with John that he wasn't there for thrown back in his face (and we're cuing up the inevitable John was a monster trope?). So yes, Dean snapped back at him, but I'm not seeing how it was undeserved. Shades of the first chapter, where Sam does something snotty, Dean reacts because he is not a saint, but then Sam has a health crisis that wipes away all responsibility.

I sincerely hope that now that Sam has come to his senses, he realizes exactly what Dean has gone through with him and for him and not only forgives Dean's trespasses, but apologizes for his own.
brynerose chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
"What's the last thing he remembers?"

"Jess."

"Oh...balls."

That totally made my day. That and Bobby totally pulling a Gibbs on Dean (since I know you'll appreciate that -). Hehe.

Update soon -

judyann chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Wow I loved that! Great chapter and so much emotion! Loving the story and can't wait for more!
Kirabaros chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Poor Sam. You are just mean with the TBI and the memory loss. lol

Well it does make things interesting and you did say Sammy gets his memory back. Hope it's not a trick or out comes the salt and exorcism rite! Lol
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
awwww great brotherly love, I thought Sam and Dean met bobby when they were little? I wonder how Sam will react to Cas.
allinredstringoffate chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
omg i am so excited about the next chapter i love your story :)
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Amnesia Sam. Always a good thing. They're gonna have to tell him what happened sooner than later though unless he never gets to read a paper or watch TV again.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
wait a minute the boys knew bobby growing up he was "uncle" bobby. that messed with my brain for a second. Thanks for the update~
brynerose chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
Awww! Can't wait for the next chapter-this is going to be hard on both of them. Hopefully Sam will be able to get his memory back eventually (I know in some cases certain triggers can assist in that).

And the really sappy part of me is reminded by The Vow - Yeah, it's not a love story between the two of them, but it could be a journey of reacquainting Sam with the very different life he had...

SamWin98 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
oh god nooooo DDDD: this is notgoodnotgoodnotgoodnotgood..UPDATE !
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »