Reviews for Crash
Kirabaros chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Memory loss for poor Sammy and it is at a time when he remembers Jess. What other mean twists do you have for poor Sammy?
sammynanci chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Ayyy,no,poor Sammy! Why Jess? Poor Dean too ;_; I cant wait the next chapter!
keacdragon chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
oh crap...

Great chapter!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
oh damn is right. you are a cruel capricious author. thanks for letting me use capricious in a comment by the way lol. Thanks for updating cant wait for the next chapter!
kamitis20 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Awsome chapter cant wait for more:-)
judyann chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Wow I loved it! Another great chapter and I loved the ending!
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
oh shit sam memory is of when back at Stanford yikes
brynerose chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Ouch. I've never been one to get violent, so I have to say I still feel a tiny bit sorry for Larry. It's a freaky situation, being in an accident where the other person might very well be dead. But he didn't handle the aftermath well, either. Hopefully now things are looking up!

bryne
judyann chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Loved it and glad Dean finally got to confront the guy. I like the cop too he seems so mellow! Wish more were like him.
Kirabaros chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
I dislike hit and runs as much as anybody and I had to watch someone die from that too. So I am glad Dean beat the crap outta him. Nice descriptive work.
keacdragon chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Love it! This is great! Go Dean!
keacdragon chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Love it!
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
your evil lol jk but when sam does wake up he won't remember dean and that might break his your evil lol so far a great story keep up the good work
judyann chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I love it! Great chapter again. And can't wait til Dean confronts the person who did this to Sam! Can't wait for more.
judyann chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Great chapter loved it and it did look like it took you a long time to write! Can't wait for more
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »