Reviews for Crash
Kirabaros chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Memory loss for poor Sammy and it is at a time when he remembers Jess. What other mean twists do you have for poor Sammy?
sammynanci chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Ayyy,no,poor Sammy! Why Jess? Poor Dean too ;_; I cant wait the next chapter!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
oh crap...

Great chapter!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
oh damn is right. you are a cruel capricious author. thanks for letting me use capricious in a comment by the way lol. Thanks for updating cant wait for the next chapter!~
kamitis20 chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Awsome chapter cant wait for more:-)
judyann chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Wow I loved it! Another great chapter and I loved the ending!
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
oh shit sam memory is of when back at Stanford yikes
brynerose chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Ouch. I've never been one to get violent, so I have to say I still feel a tiny bit sorry for Larry. It's a freaky situation, being in an accident where the other person might very well be dead. But he didn't handle the aftermath well, either. Hopefully now things are looking up!

~bryne
judyann chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Loved it and glad Dean finally got to confront the guy. I like the cop too he seems so mellow! Wish more were like him.
Kirabaros chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
I dislike hit and runs as much as anybody and I had to watch someone die from that too. So I am glad Dean beat the crap outta him. Nice descriptive work.
keacdragon chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Love it! This is great! Go Dean!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Love it!
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
your evil lol jk but when sam does wake up he won't remember dean and that might break his your evil lol so far a great story keep up the good work
judyann chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I love it! Great chapter again. And can't wait til Dean confronts the person who did this to Sam! Can't wait for more.
judyann chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Great chapter loved it and it did look like it took you a long time to write! Can't wait for more
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »