Reviews for Lessons Learned
wideriss chapter 5 . 6/27
omg I'm officially in love with this story! the twinleafshipping is so adorable and though I don't even ship advanceshipping this story is still amazing
Blackcharizard62 chapter 5 . 2/15
Dude I wish you would come back
Stealthay chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
This is a really great fanfic. There needs to be more stories where Barry is like OCD.
XxendlessgamerX chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
yet again too lazy to sign in, so great story, love it hopefully i will be able to see final chapter of bad habit soon, and begin life of a king or sometin so ye.

Your biggest fan End3ssg mer, out
XxEndlessgamerX chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
ok well im too lazy to sign in right now, but you know me endlessgamer/biggest fan... Nvm great storyline, love itz. But one question, were u popular in school? Or does this story just immitate the way you were treated?
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I got your name from Yondaime Namikaze.
Rainbine5 chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Sorry that last review was from me :/
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
Omg BarryxDawn is my favorite pokemon shipping of all TIME! Loved the story all the way
saltyarmhair346 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Your stories kick so much ass!
Immortal Black Wolf chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
This was awesome! Especially all Barry's germ moments they were hilarious. XD
bro chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Dude nice!
cody chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
It was a nice story :)

Thanks for writing it :)
Bronski chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I'm sick of most high school stories! They are just cliche of cliche. Confessions at prom, love triangle, drama bullshit, etc, etc.

Fortunately, this story isn't "most". It takes real talent to write an unorthodox & unique high school fic and you have done it successfuly. Congratulations!
Tide0 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
. You see the huge empty space right there? Ya, that's what I'm saying right now. Ya das right, I speechless.
Dracean chapter 2 . 5/18/2013