Reviews for Lessons Learned
Hairy Ballsack chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
The great lord Satan demands that I fist you and beastmode in the asses a ton of times and make you guys suck on 't resist child its time to take it like a bitch.
beastmode953 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Dawn has blue hair! Lol I was wondering about that lol. And that was cute. There was a lot of kissing in this chaoter. And you do have a lot of different shippings. Even though I hope it was giovanni Delia rather than Delia and silver. Can't wait for silent but deadly tomorrow.
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Well, let's see. Barry's now with Dawn in this story, Dawn wass with Paul in FTaL, Barry and Misty sound like they could be a couple at the end of Duplicity,...Man, so many shippings it's hilarious! Great chapter and story! Sad that it's over, but helps me look forward to your next big thing even more!
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Very cute ending. I love how Dawn looks normal now xD

Nice job!
The blue Shaymin chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
bravo shiny gengar bravo (clapping)
reddolphin5000 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
sooooooo cute! it's over? aw... but it was getting good! you should make a sequel!
Chappetic chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I have to say, honestly I'm a bit disappointed. This chapter seemed to be more Twinleaf centered, something I expected for like Chapter 4, instead of really beening focused on Advance, which is kind of a bummer but I'm starting to think maybe your whole plan was to secretly plant little Twinleaf seeds in us all 8O

Regardless I hate seeing this fic end. I think it had potential to possibly be a bit longer, say 7 or so chapters maybe? What I really enjoyed was the interaction between everyone. Berry made me laugh a lot as did Dawn and as someone that doesn't care much for their characters at All, in general, this is an accomplishment.

I kinda Do hope you do something like this again, but seeing how you dont really find it to be one of your better works I'll try not to get my hopes up

Doesn't mean i can't dream though 0:)
LadyLaufeyson chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Twinleafshipping's growing on me two... I loved this chapter and you're right, it was kinda corny :P That's okay though!

My fave part was reaction of Dawn's major makeover! It was really realistic, and humorous.

And last but certainly not the least...

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY! ADVANCESHIPPING! YEAAA BUDDY! HAHA!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
So. The end of this fic, was a very playful one, until Gary showed up. This is the end right? Slap the "completed" thing and stuff? Either way, 5/5!
KittyAttack chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
Gah I'm so late in reading/reviewing xD

I actually like this. At first I didn't like Dawn, but now I've grown to enjoy her. Especially with Barry xD
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
This...was...amazing. MOST INTERESTED IN THIS FIC NOW! Never expected anything less from my Advanceshipping's Triforce of Wisdom!(if u are confused, check my profile and look for a section called triforce of pairings). 5/5!
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I read this earlier, but just now got time to review it! It was a great chapter! I'm sad that it's almost over, but that just means that we're even closer to your next big thing! I can't wait to find out what the secret is! Keep up the awesome work and update soon!
Hairy Ballsack chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
beastmode you pussy apologize to Doug already or i'll get you be trippin and your punkass is gonna get got.
Chappetic chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Soo close to the ENDDDDD ;_;

Just curious, will you be making an alternate version of this story but more Twinleaf focused? Cuz I actually wouldn't mind reading it.
Hawk2012 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I enyoyed readinf the chapter looking forward to the next update
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »