Reviews for Lessons Learned
beastmode953 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
I love dawn with the baseball bat! And you did just great. I could envision dawns neighborhood perfectly so your description was perfect. Even if it was months ago its still a lot better than my return rewrite...since maybe cuz I didn't try lol. And I saw in anearlier chapter that dawn had black hair and now johanna has blue hair. Was that a mistake? Besides that no complaints. Can't wait for the next one
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Great chapter! Loved every bit of it! Can't wait until the next one! Although, it raises the question: How does one die from ice cream? Hmm...Anyways, Update soon!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Game on man! This was AWESOME EVEN THOGUH THINGS ARE TOO OOC FOR THEIR DEAR LIVES! !

5/5.
reddolphin5000 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I love this story! It's cute! has a little drama but that's what makes a story exciting! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I also love how Barry's afraid of germs... A classic! :)
beastmode953 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is no doubt my favorite fic from you. And Damn looks like there's some Barry and dawn in this. You really know how to make a character evil lol. Garys such an asshole lol
Strengthx3 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Dawn spoke words never meant to be spoken by a teenager ? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

...

CHALLENGE COMPLETED. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. xD Pfft, that's like a normal "hello" and "goodbye" in my school. The most foul languaged place I've ever been to so far :3

D'aaaaaaaw, this is how the love always begins the jock and the nerd. The betrayal then the forgivness... And then more betrayal :D then I laugh. xD Gary's such a jerk omg o.o I can soon see Misty fitting in here... I can just feel her gingerly presence...

So May slapped Ash and kicked him in the balls ? xD WINNING I would've walked in and said, "I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick a$s... But I'm all out of bubble gum... And I'm all out of a$s."

Rolling Rainbow Star

-TheRebelx3
TheCreatures chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
I swear I'm starting to get jealous because I can't think of any cool and perfect ideas like you. Keep updating! The story is perfect!
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Not much to say here either. 4/5
beastmode953 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Can't tell you how much I'm loving this. Things are definitely changing and may now plays board ganesh with max and has fun and I almost cried when dawn talked about getting abused by her moms boyfriend and how she's never eaten like that before. In hoping to get more from dawn but this is an advanceshipping fic and I love everything about it becaue
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Geez, we just go from May and Dawn hating Ash, to being his friend, to hating him all over again. Well, hopefully Ash will find a way to get them to forgive him again. Anyways, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Really? You scare me Gengar. We think so much alike. I was going to do the same thing with my stories and man I love how creative you are. Dawn is hilstious and I sense some cavaliershipping in this unless Paul makes an appearance. Great job. I'll definitely check out what else you have but the Damn updates don't come in. Keep it up.
Gaurdian125 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Not bad, I honesty wish you made more chapters of this!
Sailor Fayth 09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Very good! Different from the anime but fantastic. Hope Ash warms up to May soon. :)
Sailor Fayth 09 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012