Reviews for Naruto: Wind Monk Banishment
NaruFuu chapter 13 . 1h
I have gotta know: Will there ever be Lemons in this story? I've not really seen any Naruto x Fuu Lemons at all.
Story Artist chapter 13 . 1h
This story is incredible. I really hope Dark Fuu hasn't taken control of Fuu. I also hope Naruto escapes soon. What ever happened to the other Jinchuuriki?
Rexy chapter 13 . 1h
Great story.
GaiJiN chapter 13 . 1h
I've been reading fanfics of Naruto for the past 4 years and this one blew me away. Absolutely fucking beautiful. Please review soon.
sagar hussain chapter 13 . 7h
An awesome fic . One of the best I've read on this site . Please update soon.
Xg chapter 11 . 10/1
Whole 5 chaps without a single mention of naruto wtf
kukukuku this is getting intrestimg
So, you actually killed off Hinata!? I thought you were going to have her live!? Why did you have her see the canon ending between her and Naruto!? I can only imagine how Hiashi will react once he learns that Hinata is dead because of his inaction in letting the Hyuga Elders break the daughter who used to remind him the most of his late wife!? Poor Kiba, this will destroy him! Will Naruto kill Tobi/Obito in the next chapter!?

I am assuming that Naruto plans to destroy the Husk of the Ten Tails, then somehow take back the ability to use Chakra from everyone except himself and Fu, thus ending Hagaromo's dream of using Ninshu to bring peace to the world, correct!?
Lunarwolf150 chapter 4 . 10/1
Just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be more helpful for naruto to use the enlightenment technique against people who can see chakra, because then they are literally trying to see through a thick cloud of chakra, something like the hidden mist technique?
cathyscloud9 chapter 13 . 9/30
thanks for the update!
Vmaster10 chapter 1 . 9/30
What happen to Fu?
HitmaN007 chapter 13 . 9/30
Oh man i fucking interesting to read i hope naruto get rennigan so he can deal with atkasutki konoha other village oruchimaru and somemore
Fate Online chapter 13 . 9/29
Like someone else before me said this is going to end on a bitter sweet note at best. can only imagine how the sand siblings are going to act, let alone Kana. Even Fuu is going to freak the #$% out.
Nicojd chapter 13 . 9/29
I hope you keep up with this story, I started reading it yesterday and your update earlier was a nice surprise when I returned to it today. I dig your work! :)
Windbear chapter 13 . 9/29
Great chap, so glad to see this updated finally. Can't wait till next chapter!
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »