Reviews for Naruto: Wind Monk Banishment
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 4 . 11/18
Kill off most of Konoha.
One reason and one reason only i will not be reading this. How dare yee pair Ayame with sasuke tis blasphemy
Banshee-024 chapter 11 . 7/16
wow I Never had such ill though against hinata before. thats a first
when Naruto and his wife fuu had buit the vaillge home Naruto and har had some offices to open up and a big size bar and some bed room too when it woking Naruto find some books in the old ueds books shop he had see rounding some army wars ad he took on more s casse ninjas and thief both in the west couny and bad lands when he meet jet lee a puke ninja thinfe Naruto took out him and took his swords too ,
Eletric Luv chapter 15 . 6/23
please continue its so good
Realize that pein is going to revive the former jinchuuriki after hes Finnish. Not crying just this is a ninja store with onion cutting ninjas
Namittheking chapter 4 . 5/2
i love the story so far. the only thing i dont like is what u did with hinata
ThePhenoix11 chapter 14 . 3/30
I read to the end and personally I've come to think that the "take away chakra" is a lazy out what about the medical jutsu most of if not all of the Meducation care is med Jutsu so everyone dying form disease and wounds would triple what would happen under the chakra system a seal to teather the buuji out of seals would help then have them stay in a barrier being unkept by the uzumaki islands no one can seal the buuji there contained and people don't die in thousands if not millions after the otsukai clan returns.
Lewis-Sama chapter 15 . 3/15
Loving it. Can't wait for more.
xComet4 chapter 4 . 3/9
"That's wife material right there", that shit got me dying!
Sieghard chapter 12 . 3/2
Honestly I've enjoyed reading this so far, but I'm not sure if it's healthy for me to do so, I easily get emotionally attached to what rationally are mere shared figments of imagination.

However I caught myself wishing you had ended this fiction soon, with Hinata killing herself, her clan and any other Konoha Monster.

A term I frankly loved enough to wish I could share a meal with you, as much as i loved canon Naruto it also annoyed me how much potential was wasted to conform it into a shounen magazine.

Ironically the same potential is what makes me wary of reading this until the last chapther of this dead fiction, the darkness that come with ninjas. Since it's probable that none reads this shounen "ninjas" are pretty much Power Rangers.
RyanMK666 chapter 15 . 2/20
holy crap this story took an unexpected turn but hey it's been a pretty darn good story so far hope to read the next chapter soon
Alkhemia chapter 15 . 2/20
I mean if your going this way Naruto and Fu should just join up with Madera they petty much want the same thing now pretty much it kinda came out of left field
IFRITE chapter 15 . 2/11
Interesting story! Glad Naruto's finally getting rid of the seals! Thanks for the great story and please keep writing!
Reisbig2009 chapter 15 . 2/5
I like this story. It is rather different compared to most other stories. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »