Reviews for Naruto: Wind Monk Banishment
Shadowslayer5 chapter 12 . 7/26
One hell of a good story. Keep updating!
midnightgamin chapter 15 . 7/7
Then they discover Kanna was pregers... I think Naruto mentioned she was feeling sick the first few chapters. It's just a hunch though.
I like how you humanised them (him and Fuu) by showing their harsh and selfish side.
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 15 . 7/5
Of course he went anti villain you destroyed his village after you've spent a long time building it who wouldn't flip their lid

You reap what you sow
Unless you rewrite where that New Uzushio didn't get destroyed I see no way to turn it around
RossoSchneider chapter 1 . 6/26
u know bout land of iron way before the manga... wow...
Bored321 chapter 15 . 6/17
(Accidentally hit post, thus have to add additional bits here.) Just look at the Canon Verse. A decade and half later and they've already got laptops that look to be only couple years behind ours . That's some speedy tech progress coming from a place that not supposed to even have 16-bit capable computers. Just how long until the equivalent of nuclear warheads come onto the the playing stage...
Bored321 chapter 15 . 6/17
Wow. Naruto is an asshole. Not even talking about the whole "rid chakra from humankind" (too disconnected, maybe), but the whole bullshit harem act. He straights admits he'd have a definite problem if his two... partners were to have sexual relations with another person, but he's above that? It's demeaning to the extreme. Both as people and as characters. Even worse (better, really) is the fact that this is in-character since he literally said that his whole master plan origins stem from his hurt feelings. Selfiisshh~

I hadn't any problems with Naruto officially turning face and turning to The Dark Side, and him quitting his pity parade in the form keeping the dumb seals on is a nice addition. Though his whole Mastah Plan could use some reworking, as technology is far more dangerous than chakra. Far easier to mass-produce, and takes much less time to develop to village destroying tier.
I Just Readers chapter 9 . 6/12
Really man this story is full of seriousness, i thing after a few chapter there is some relaxation chapter will be good so your reader not be come boried because the seriousness.
NonSolus chapter 15 . 6/10
I like this...
a lot.
Shane chapter 15 . 6/6
At this point i kinda hope you just kill Kanna off. Tragic, but her heartbreak would be harder to see.

Also, Fuu said she tasted organs on her tongue. That implies cannibalism. I dunno if that was intentional or not, but you may wanna clarify or correct that if you didn't mean to implicate Fuu did that
Ghastlydarkworld chapter 15 . 5/26
The idea is interesting and new, just as much as the pairings. Do keep up the good work!
I'm left only a doubt: is Hinata really gone or is she going to jumb back out at some point, courtesy of Zetsu?
Don't answer, I don't want to be spoiled XD
YunggJeezy chapter 13 . 5/21
Chapter 13 actually had me tearing up when she was thinking about what could've happened if things were normal.
YungMoolah chapter 15 . 5/23
That moment when Hinata was thinking what could have happened if things were normal actually had me tearing up :'(
csad21 chapter 15 . 5/21
Darnit, I'd hoped to see the fallout of Hinata's actions in this chapter. She did, after all, commit treason. Will Hiashi feel regret because it's his actions that caused all this? Or will he refuse to see it as such? Well, next chapter then, hopefully.

Interesting that Fuu finally got the courage to give Naruto an ultimatum. Very few women with any sort of self-respect and self-confidence would agree to share their man, no matter what fiction would have you believe, and so it's great to see Fuu explaining to Naruto the double standard he's subjecting Fuu and Kanna to. Sadly, he refuses to see it.

And just what the heck are Kabuto and Karin doing? Those two working together does not bode well for anyone. *shudders*

Most interesting however, is Naruto's new chosen goal. He now has basically the same goal as Kaguya! Wow! I really wish you could find a way to let Zetsu find out about that and have them come to some sort of agreement or something. Because the shinobi world having to fight against Kaguya and Naruto side by side? Horrifying and thus captivating idea. :)
Zephyr99 chapter 15 . 5/14
interesting chapter but I think Fuu's being a bitch over being the only one Naruto should should definitely choose Kanna and not Fuu because of some shit like they are jinchuriki and need to stick together or that only they understand each other's pain and suffering.
TimeShifter chapter 15 . 5/9
Whoa, glad to see some updates! I'm concerned that Naruto doesn't understand why Fuu would want him to choose when he isn't willing to share her. Glad that someone in this threesome can see it isn't going to work. And his plan seems really extreme and egotistical to think he alone can decide what's best for the world; I'm actually hoping his plan fails or is heavily modified.
1,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »