Reviews for Naruto: Wind Monk Banishment
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 3/15
Loving it. Can't wait for more.
xComet4 chapter 4 . 3/9
"That's wife material right there", that shit got me dying!
Sieghard chapter 12 . 3/2
Honestly I've enjoyed reading this so far, but I'm not sure if it's healthy for me to do so, I easily get emotionally attached to what rationally are mere shared figments of imagination.

However I caught myself wishing you had ended this fiction soon, with Hinata killing herself, her clan and any other Konoha Monster.

A term I frankly loved enough to wish I could share a meal with you, as much as i loved canon Naruto it also annoyed me how much potential was wasted to conform it into a shounen magazine.

Ironically the same potential is what makes me wary of reading this until the last chapther of this dead fiction, the darkness that come with ninjas. Since it's probable that none reads this shounen "ninjas" are pretty much Power Rangers.
RyanMK666 chapter 15 . 2/20
holy crap this story took an unexpected turn but hey it's been a pretty darn good story so far hope to read the next chapter soon
Alkhemia chapter 15 . 2/20
I mean if your going this way Naruto and Fu should just join up with Madera they petty much want the same thing now pretty much it kinda came out of left field
IFRITE chapter 15 . 2/11
Interesting story! Glad Naruto's finally getting rid of the seals! Thanks for the great story and please keep writing!
Reisbig2009 chapter 15 . 2/5
I like this story. It is rather different compared to most other stories. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
DarthKakuzu chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I simply love stories where Hinata is the bad guy. It's even better when she's gone insane. My Flames of Youth burn with the intensity of a thousand suns with hatred of Hinata.
bob chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
first review but this deserves it, it was a good fanfic till you desided to fuck it up and a good fight by having orochimaru ruin it, 0/10
LioPyro7890 chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Love the story hope you update again soon :)
tunasalad chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Okay I really hope Iskander Mandoraekon had permission because they basically used this plot completely.
tunasalad chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I don't know if you know this, or if you gave them permission, but there is a fanfic in which the conditions of naruto's banishment are exactly like yours. It even tricked down the comrades that hated him after they found out he was a jinchuriki, and even Hinata's insanity. Like I said, you may know of this, but in case you don't I think it's only fair to tell you. The fic is call Lioness Rampeny by Iskander Mandoraekon.
246vili chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Naruto's plan is a big one, that's for sure. Looking forward to see if he can make it happen in reality.
246vili chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
I can imagine Tsunade will have a very massive headache in the morning when she'll have to deal with all this shit.
246vili chapter 13 . 11/9/2016
For a minute I thought Fuu was the green haired one choking Kanna under dark Fuu's influence, but thankfully I realised I was wrong when I read another few lines. Now, time for Beetle-armored-Fuu to kick some plant ass.
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »