Reviews for Naruto: Wind Monk Banishment
myulander chapter 12 . 4/11
nice job
Still Hinata is fucking alive, I'm actully getting fucking sick of this story, if she hasn't been killed in the next chapter I'm dropping this story.

Disobeying orders from her dictator death, yet she is still alive
ANBU supposed to kill her conveniently missing her approaching the fucking Jinchuuriki
No ANBU specifically watching her everywhere she goes despite the fact she has twice now disobeyed orders and caused complictions on a mission, i.e. she commited treason.

Seems you're simply keeping her alive through a mulititude of plot holes which take away from the rest of your writing which is quite good. Unfortunately the next chapter will likely be my last if you haven't at least sorted some of these plot holes.
So in that large battle, no one died? Fucking useless story, if you are going to have Naruto after four or five years going rage mode and then not managing to kill even one of the ninjas sent to fucking kidnap him maybe you should just stop writing.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 4/6
Hiashi needs to stop Hinata, and I was shocked by Fuu's dark side.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 4/6
Hiashi and the Hyuuga Clan severely screwed up.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/6
I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now what Sai's Super Beast Scroll can do. Wonder how Sasuke would react to knowing his clan caused it all?
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 4/6
Sasuke should be careful also do you have Naruto tell him that is was an Uchiha's fault Kurama attacked the Leaf when he was born? After all Tsunade is the only Senju in the world, and she's useless in her Grandfather's techniques, so what could control a tailed beast?
love the artist's finish vs Deidara :)
Battlesny chapter 3 . 4/1
wtf, when did i get logged out? Oh well as long as reviews get sent doesn't matter if nobody sends them.
Battlesny chapter 2 . 3/31
yay, immortal retard down. Really how is immortality a great skill when people can burn you to ashes, or poison you, or paralyze, drown, bury, etc...
so many easy ways to immobilize or destroy a body even if it can't die.
Onikai Yoko chapter 12 . 3/30
An amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
SHADOW FLAMETHROWER chapter 12 . 3/24
Damm
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 3/23
Tunade is so selfh how can she want to bring him back when he is happy and she knows that the moment he steps a foot in there the villagers will be the same or even worse so why doesn't she just stop and let him be happy for once they just want to be free of guilt . And for once sasuke dis something good and scold. Those fools I hope naruto won't go back and stays free happy and safe
Chriscro165 chapter 12 . 3/18
This was great!
trixms chapter 12 . 3/2
interesting story of what ifs.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »