Reviews for The Weigh of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You had me laughing so hard. Great job.
Redzz chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
GStales!...This was Fantastic!...What a laugh...Thank You!

I loved it ..
Dani Course chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aww, this is such a sweet story, and one that I'm sure most women can relate to. Also, I love the continuity you've weaved with Obligations of the Heart by using some of the same original characters (I'm guessing they're oc. I don't remember them from the show, but they're so well-written, they very well could have been!)

Dani

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
LadyofDodge chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great title, and a nice, light change of pace from all of the angst.
cazh chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Fluff? Good fluff.

We all need a break from the heavy stories and this was great. Who'd have thunk!
lostcowgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This story hit home. I've been suffering from middle age spread for more years than I'd like to count; both my husband and I have. We know the formula. It's the one Doc gave in your story. The main problem is exercise. I just can't seem to do it and a sedentary job and hobbies don't help. Kitty was lucky to have to spend time at the Ronigers. It provided the exercise and then some.

Matt Dillon can be devious at times. He was in your story when he sent that note to Kitty. Still, he's always devious for the right reasons.
mahc chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
LOL! Dang it, I can relate to poor Kitty in this one. And I figure Matt was just trying for self-preservation with the chocolate cake at the appropriate times. A lovely, light-hearted, but meaningful piece. Now...on with "Obligations," right? :)

MAHC