Reviews for Lunar Girls
So good! I enjoyed reading it!
SiberianTiger123 chapter 1 . 4/4
wait...at this point in time, is Cress already on the rampion?
Dominosrule chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I loved this! I just finished Cinder, starting to look for Scarlet, and this was the only story that I could find that was about Cinder, not Scarlet, and wasn't all romancey. It was very well written, and you showed the characters' personalities very well. I was wondering myself how this went!
ArtemisCinders07 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
More, more! I want to know what happens at the end of all of this considering Scarlet has come out.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
It's awesome! Please write more!
moonlight ray chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
FYI: The girl on the D-COMM's name is Cress. (aka. name of the third book)
kohl-eyed alien chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This was awesome! I think you're a brilliant writer and so very talented. I'm writing a fic for this story. Mine's not that good but this was great! I too felt that the ending wasn't complete. The stroy has so much potential. I wish she'd have decided to continue with a second book.
Tiggy Gray chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
could you please please please do more Cinder storys?! there is only like six...
Nichola chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this, please continue.
DayLily chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hey you should totally wright more! I'm going to keep Reviewing until you update! :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I like it! :) I absolutely loved Cinder, and it's been fun reading various fanfics which continue after the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
You know the programmer's name is Cress, right? She's supposed to be Rapunzel, anf is going to be one of the main characters in the rest of the series.
may96 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
aww man... I wish this wasn't just a one-shot!
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
A perfect solution to a question I'm sure many readers were asking. Trust Cinder to make absolutely sure that Kai won't be blamed for her escape. Also, Cinder and Rampion's interaction is spot-on, just like the book. Please write more?