Reviews for SubZero
starfire478 chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
I just started reading your story today or technically yesterday but I'm completely in love with your story so please please please update soon!
LWhisper29 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoy your story! And, I love your Cooper/ Sebastian pairing!

I can wait for the next chapter.

Bye!
Bookdiver chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I didn't read the rest of it. Sorry! Read my new stories!

Please.

You are a good writer, and inspire me!

Bye

Keep writing.
Patricia Sage chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Gah, you always write such huge chapters that I have trouble keeping tabs on what I have to comment on in a review! xP But I think I gots it. Okay. Here we go.

The brittana was sooooo sweet. I loved it. I also loved the ferris wheel thing with klaine. Adorable. Cooper and Sebastian...hm...I didn't think I'd like them (like, at all) but then I found that I didn't mind them. :P You wrote them both fairly OOC, so they kind of fit, you know? Plus, your Sebastian is kinda like Magnus Bane...so that makes him badass. And Coop is freaking amazing all the time, so... Yeah, I don't mind them. The "musical numbers" were great; I felt like I got a really good mental image with the song and it was well-done. I loved loved loved loved how you wrote everyone protecting Blaine like that! :D Loved it! Gah! And, one more comment, you got all your fans in alphabetical order, you champ. :P

Can't wait for more!
frumiousme chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
i like your... coobastion? sebooper?
ColferFanatic chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Yaldi, an update :D
Deathbycitrus-cd chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
OMG I love this story! Don't you dare cut any Sebastian/Cooper, I think they're adorable:3 Hope you update soon:D
dualities chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the fact that you put seb and coop together, I've never seen that pairing before. Update soon I am begging you!
SeptemberEnds911 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Ack! When I saw this was up-dated I squeed with excitedment OMG I was just thinking about this, wondering about when the next chapter was going to be posted and just afdklfdakjdfjkfdkj

I am jealous of the fact that you can write different lives/couplings throughout the chapter, I can only ever focas on one couple while completly ignoring all of the other pairings/characters while I focas on my main pairing.

The little gang up on Wes and David probably wasn't the best solution, because that kind of only reinforces their mindsets that they're all monsters, but they're young and pissed, it makes sense.

I like Sebastian as a warlock :3

Blaine and Kurt are perfection

And I believe this is where I end this comment

Lots Of Love
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
So. I am liking this story. And you should really update again sometime soon.

As for a request?

Can we have another Blaine/Kurt fight? I get it, they're soul mates, even though they're opposites on the supernatural scale. But i'm not gonna lie, their fights are pretty sexy. Plus, (I'm taking a guess here,) Kurt killed Blaine's mum. That's going to rile up some major issues, no matter how much in love they are.
Patricia Sage chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I love this story! The thing with it, though, is that so many things happen in one chapter! :P Great job! I loved all the characters and everything you did with them and EVERYTHING! Oh, also, I especially liked how you wrote Cooper. He was adorable. :) Fantastic job, once again!
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/14/2012

-M
dualities chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I 3Anderbrothers!
leahmo34 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter .Im enjoying your story