Reviews for Making Memories
last white feather chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
So precious 3
mikotyzini chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was awesome. You captured Chikaru so well!
M chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Caught haha! Really liked your Koihime fics so decided to read more. You must watch Utena sometime - that for me is the definition of shoujo-ai - and hopefully write fics!
DrYuriMom chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Like ninemil, I like very much how, with the exception of the nod to your own universe with the mention of Naoko, you adhere dutifully to canon in every detail...and yet make it so refreshing. I love the dynamics between Chikaru, Shion, and Miyuki. I eager to investigate further your take on all the delicious characters from SP! as I continue to work through your efforts.
yurimylove chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Time and again I've been amazed by how a parody of an anime series can be extended into such delightful, touching human drama under a talented writer's pen. This story, while short, it's so good and fitting that it simply MUST be animated in one of the episodes - if SP ever got a remake. What I really like about this piece (and many of your other fanfics) is that, the characters have a purpose in life. They have their goals, and they're willing to work for them. Chikaru may have an easy-going attitude, but she takes life seriously and she is out to make the most of it. I found that very positive and encouraging. Inspiring even, to Shion.

Would love to read more of such entertaining, insightful snippets about StoPani, or Koihime, Yamibou, Haruhi or just about any series you set your mind to write about!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Aww.. that's both sweet and beautiful. I'm not surprised. Having read your 'Strange Fire', something as good as that was expected. :)

Both are in character. Chikaru is more like her manga-self. And what she said, I liked it. "Lulim makes good memories". It's really one of the most important things. Shion's the president we got to know in the anime. All that matters for her now is the Etoile title. Ah, well, Minamoto-san does have an idea ;)

Great job! I really enjoy your stories. I like your writing style and the use of each character. Keep it up!

~ Len
D-Wadegurl chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
awww that was super cute!can't wait for the next update :D adorable
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
lol Shion you plan the bull. I love this couple i wish they had second season there are enough couples to tell stories about this being one of them.
forevernotcaring chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Sounds good! Update soon!
ninemil chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Cute, very cute. And somehow, even when the Shadow Empress crawls out from beneath Mother Hen, making what has to be the only real demand I’ve ever seen Chikaru make in what would be the official canon, she still manages to remain cute. Nice trick there, Mr Fletcher. I wonder how much of the novel canon’s guile and plotting we’re supposed to draw into that, too? :p

Interesting in this short’s presumption that Shion has also dabbled in the mixed-fruit sweetie bag, along with the notable others. I wonder, am I forgetting something from novel canon, or is this an extrapolation? Similar to thoughts echoed elsewhere, and despite Oxy’s always amazing works, I’ve never really seen Shion in that light… Always perplexingly hinged on Amane’s presence, sure, but just not… I dunno, gay enough, to fit that glove. But then, Shion really is a neglected character. As bootleg says, “nobody cares about Shion…” and I really would like to see someone crack her open with more serious intent. What does drive her to be so obsessive about Amane, if it’s not just ambition and Amane being the best suited choice to win?

Anyway, indeed – very cute. Love the dovetail with the bull, and Shion’s otherwise surprisingly modest and untypically self-mocking role in the play. Good stuff
UltimateIRS chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Brilliant! Chikaru-sama is awesome, as per usual. It's this kind of work that really brings out my joy for off-air anime! (upside-down smiley face)

Thanks for the awesomeness! I'm excited for your next update!
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hey, you're back.

Well, I'll admit, I don't have much to say about this story. It's not like I didn't like it or anything, it's just that there isn't a whole lot to say that I probably wouldn't have said about your works in the past.

But, I am curious about something, and that would be Shion's lack of appearance in your stories. And my head's killing me, so I'll stop here for now.

Peace
ZIIIX chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Not one, but TWO old authors make a reappearance to the SP! FF fandom. Why it makes me think of the old days when I still came here regularly.

I'm not one to read much of Chikaru or Shion fiction, but seeing your name made me think twice. I feel that there is a powerful message in this little one-shot you've done, and it really can be used for most people in going through high school (or even middle school maybe). Chikaru seems a little more like her light novel self than her anime counterpart, but that does lead to more characterization to work with after all, and I argue that she is a much more interesting character because of it. Shion's all business as usual, but it's nice to see that the Shadow Empress can break through her professional shell that she seems diligent on keeping around her.

Good characterization and a charming read. A good thing to end my night with.

- Regards