Reviews for Static
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/30
I really enjoyed this piece. It feels like it could fit in with the series. It also makes me want more yet at the same time satisfies. It doesn't feel incomplete.

Great work especially with regards to detail.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/26
J'aime bien .
zanthinegirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Here on a rec from the buffyverse top 5; haven't read anything on in ages. I really like this though. Two characters we only see interacting in flashbacks, but you have them relate well. I like!
chasingdemons chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I liked this very much!
AnnaMNR chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I loved this 3
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
So bittersweet. Lovely insights into Darla and from her into Spike.
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I love nothing more that the accurate portrayal of characters. Fantastic job! Loved it!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Good Story
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great bit of work here, I'd have never even considered Spike and Darla ever even speaking before now.

I guess really the only time this conversation makes sense is exactly when you set it. Darla sharing her child's soul and all.(I really disliked the child in question so I won't use the name. Might just been the actor though.)

Anyway nice job on an unusual pairing.

This fic also made me really want to find a story st during game the period of Buffys death, which is of course apropos of nothing.
MaireAilbhe chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Love it!

I never really thought about what a meeting between Darla and Spike would be like at this point, but I think you captured the moment perfectly.