Reviews for St Robin's Day
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Awwz... I wish I could help. Be more empathetic (because sympathy isn't enough sometimes)
Sorry this is a sad review but... It gets better right?
I've been in depression for the stupidest things. Someone I know is diagnosed with bi-polar disorder... I don't know how that helps though. Sorry I can't really help. I hope you get better, find that rainbow shining in the dark.
snazzyflower chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That was still amusing. :)

And love, don't worry. Don't let your diagnosis get in the way of your life or what's really important to you. Weather that's writing, school, friends, family, whatever, don't let this hold you back. You Re a very talented writer with a knack for writing humor. Keep it up, you'll do fine, darling. :) if you ever need to talk, I'm here. PM me if you want. (Don't worry, I'm no stalker. ;))
Hawkstar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
can you do a easterz party? ? *does "The Face"*
GreennaveyblueRaven chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
trust me you will never catch up to me in world dommaniion right my minions″scared people crying″that right also i have a sugestion for easter put Robin or Raven in a easter bunny suit also i want to see a litle robin jouior in it or i shall have you toured by justin bevier singing *-*
TheBlackRose chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Another awesome story. Wish it was longer...anyway,good luck with the easter story!
GIRLWONDER chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
BB waz made for this holiday

Poor st. Robin and his talk with batsy watsy

Cheers drink to that for SUPERGLUE

Oohh Beast Boy ..., we need to go back to prek to spell

I want someone to explode

They thought thwy could escape the rath of Speedy But he is just too sneaky

N-NO NOT THE GREEN POPSICLE

Yea i bet i could have a lower low score

OH MY IRELAND SHUT UP ALREADY WAS SOO FUNNY AND THAT WAS ALOT OF POKES AND PINCHES SOO I AM GOINNA POKE POKE POKEY POKE THIS IPHONE SCREEN

The tower burned down? But i can't wait for easter epicness have you noticed that epic is an epic word
Ausar The Vile chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Dude! can you update this? this is awesome!
Nevermore8 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Haha...… one thing I was Nevermore but I got an account posted my story now I have an 8. Yay I laughed a lot at the speedy moments. WAIT where was Jericho in all this? Quick trivia moment did you know that Slade is Jericho's father. Yeah it's always the quiet ones.
redxandraven4eva chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Yeah best party ever! I bet you forgot all about me and Speedy! I helped him spike the punch!

I loved the part with all the pinch,poke stuff. It was hilarious! I hate Terra. I loved the ditzy Terra parts!

I am so gonna throw a party like this the next time my parents are out of the house!

I'll be waitng for the Easter special! TTYLXOX!