Reviews for I See a Darkness
lolareedus chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
can I just say that this is one of my favorite Boondock stories and just story in general! I love it so much and you write fantastic! I felt the emotion through the story and just fell in love and in sadness with it and the characters! :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
It's been awhile since I unfortunately had to stop reading this (real life got in the way lol) But I'm back, and have a lot of catching up to do! Great chapter, made me cry but that was expected lol. On to the next!
BlueEyesXOX chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Loved this story! Just as much as the first, shame it's over though. :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Love it, just as I did the first one. :)
prettytimemachine chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I read through the first part of this lovely story as fast as I could, I cant get enough! So I was glad to see a second part. I was not expecting it to go in the direction it did but I am enjoying it as much as the first. Thank you! Love them Irish boys(:
Cattra1992 chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
This was great too! I really love the ending I can't wait for the third one!
XMissxHallawayX chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
How can we not love them? The only one I have a tendency to disagree with is the choice for Dani. I honestly do see Jojo, or Megan Fox. More Jojo than Megan, but still. You get my point, yea?
sessysbaby666 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
The crossover sounds interesting, and i can't wait to read it if you write it.
vcbxnzm21 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
Oh my goodness! I loved the ending! It was so amazing and cute and sweet! I'm glad that the baby lived! And Dee and Izzy finally got the prayer! Gah so good and so many feels!

But yes please please please please do a soon off or sequel! I love this sorry way to much to let it go yet!

But as always amazing job!
Gabby997 chapter 24 . 3/30/2013
Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens!
MrsGooglyBear chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Again, I'm reviewing after I've already read this and I'm so sorry! :( But this was an amazing story, same as the other one. :) I'm very excited to see how the next chapter will be. :D Awesome job!
Shorty22133 chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Awesome story! I love it!
SeeSea18 chapter 24 . 3/23/2013
LOVE IT!
aireagle92 chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Awesome chapter!
XMissxHallawayX chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Oh, my, god, girl. Wow. I actually pictured the car scene in my head! o.o