Reviews for The Arctic Revisited
Blazeb79 chapter 18 . 2/17
Mmmmmm good story. I really liked it Still think lenard needed a bit more punishment. I mean he admited he knew sheldon loved penny and he still went after her. And once he was finished all up inside her he moved on. So maybe more of an unhappy ending for him next time lol.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 2/17
Wait , you didnt make leonard into a whiny bitchy troll? Thats just weird. Weird i tells ya. I would have assumed he would have freaked messing up his current relationship lol dont know why i dont like him much. Lol
Not bad, but really implausible. You don’t get knocked unconscious for as long as Penny was and revived with just some IV fluids and get back to work the next day. That would have been an event requiring a satellite call to send out an emergency medical team to get her.
mrpuppy chapter 18 . 9/8/2019
This is so sweet. I love Penny and Sheldon! Ive always thought they’re just perfect together.
Lee kadivar chapter 18 . 2/26/2019
Sweet baby Jesus... I agree that the holy crap on a cracker is over used. I had read one story where Penny said wow and Sheldon said the famous line .. holy crap on a cracker. I absolutely love this story and the ending was very sweet. For once I actually don't feel a sequel would do this story justice. Usually I always want more of the story for this pairing because they don't feel complete. But with how you wrote this... It just feels complete. Not something I'm used to. I send lots of cyber awards your way. And I bow at your skills.

Thank you for such an incredible story. I will for sure read it again at a later date. Right now I'm off to check more of your work out.
Lee kadivar chapter 14 . 2/26/2019
So beautiful. Perfect song for this scene. And again very hot but very sweet. Simply put... Perfection.
Lee kadivar chapter 13 . 2/26/2019
From really hot scene... To this heartbreaking scene. You are diffinately sending me on an emotional rollercoaster. And I love it!
Lee kadivar chapter 11 . 2/26/2019
Oh dear lord... That has to be the hottest thing that I have read in a very long time. And they haven't even had sex yet. I know this story is already done but I had to comment on this scene.
DiegoARL38 chapter 18 . 4/19/2018
Well, that was sweet. Personally, I don't mind that of which you commented at the last author's notes, but I consider your ending point a great one. It was what it should've been; sweet, cute, HOT, and not unnecessarily dramatic or overly angsty, just as I like. Thanks for the marvelous story.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this. I was left with good feelings at the end. Sexy and uplifting.
cathern.cain chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
I think this is one of my new favorite stories. So sweet and I loved it so very much.
cathern.cain chapter 14 . 12/5/2017
This chapter makes me think of two more songs. Katy Perry's Unconditionally and Ed Sheeran's Thinking out loud.
Spawn Hades chapter 18 . 3/25/2017
Nice ending. Loved this story. Adios.
Platinum Blondie chapter 18 . 3/5/2017