Reviews for Crisis of Infinite Batmans
Pokemonever1994 chapter 1 . 4/3
Batgods? Who are they now?
Nananma chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
*rotfl*
Impaler98 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
MORE! MORE! MOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEE!
WanderingMagician chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
lol
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
ROFLMAO!

Now I'm thinking of that Literal Hobbit an Unexpected Journey trailer that Tobuscus made! "Sh*t gets real!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The Dark Knight 55 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
good story :)
lolboblord chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
fucking keep it up this was great make fore like this
BriannieBee64 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
The ending haha I loved this who was the super calm Batman? Who takes to the holy legions robin?
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOSH!
When you mentioned Naruto-Batman, I almost interrupted my brother's guitar lesson with my laughter. Just trying to picture that...
THIS STORY IS EPIC, and now I'm wondering how Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian would react to this...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Clack Wayne? I was stuck there re reading that part for a while, trying to comprehend. Ignoring what i knew would be madness to come, i continued reading. Now: Ahahahahaha! Paused, went to YT to rewatch Nanoha using starlight breaker. Imagining Batman instead. With the dress and Raging Heart and screaming name of technique. ...AHAHAHAHA! Gasp. Is that...Gai? Or perhaps Lee?! Cough cough cough...I love that line "Can we keep that one?" Classic and my breaking point. By then, I swear that was my stomach I saw cursing me. Naruto, Gundam, One Piece, even Fate Stay Night? By the end of the chapter, I am prepared to faint and die of laughter. This review is written by no one and request that someone send help.
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Good God someone needs to write a Negi!Batman story.
MyDinosaurHands chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awesomely hilarious!
Fellblood Morgan chapter 1 . 10/19/2013

Rose Robeck chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I enjoyed your story very much. Funny. Very amusing. The only thing is I think the plural of Batman is Batmen, not Batmans. Batmans just doesn't sound right. But other than that, it was great! There are some interesting alternate versions of Batman in your story. I'd love to read more stories about them!
solitare chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Someone needs to write a story for each of these different Batmen. I would SO read them.