Reviews for Crisis of Infinite Batmans
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OH MY. The Bat-ness of it all...love this fic!
HotaruSama00 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
... That was a terrifying, wonderful, absurd, mind-numbing idea. And I recognized all but one of the references.
Swdlvr chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I believe we have a S-Bar stituation. Success Beyond All Recognition. Thus inverting murphey. In other words, Great job!
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh my word. That was so ridiculously funny I don't even know what to say. Spot on. Simply wonderful.
alethiophile chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
...What.

..._Evangelion Unit B.A.T._? Really?

It is to win.

F-35 Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
*is dead from laughter*
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Okay this was amusing.

Are you going to update Harry Potter:Raven any time soon?
Unsigned chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
But what happens when they summon Batman-Batman?

Or perhaps Endless-Batman?
hjgz89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
hilarious. Please write another chapter, it's just too funny.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*lol*

I likey. Though it would have been funnier if Bat-Nanoha had actually been Nanoha. :D
IANCE chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
IF you will excuse me, I'll be picking chunks of my stomach from the keyboard while I write the review. Lol'ed at Negi!Batman's harem.

Joker-chan Cameo!
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I cannot begin to imagine how amazing that battle would have been. Thank you for writing this. Job well-done!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh, my MadoKami... I could barely breathe while reading this. I laughed; I gaped; I did both at the same time. I even found time to have my heart warmed by the Kryptonian Batman; I remembered a story where Jor-El met with Thomas Wayne and was promised by the latter that if Thomas was the one who found Kal-El, he would raise Kal as his own son and a brother to Bruce. Awww...

Best Batman episode, ever!
Scholar of Time chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Admittedly, this is a very over-the-top - but still believable - Batman extravaganza. However, I could definitely see this being expanded upon as a large-scale crackfic. Nicely done, and very original!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »