Reviews for Crisis of Infinite Batmans
shanejayell chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*lol*

I likey. Though it would have been funnier if Bat-Nanoha had actually been Nanoha. :D
IANCE chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
IF you will excuse me, I'll be picking chunks of my stomach from the keyboard while I write the review. Lol'ed at Negi!Batman's harem.

Joker-chan Cameo!
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I cannot begin to imagine how amazing that battle would have been. Thank you for writing this. Job well-done!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh, my MadoKami... I could barely breathe while reading this. I laughed; I gaped; I did both at the same time. I even found time to have my heart warmed by the Kryptonian Batman; I remembered a story where Jor-El met with Thomas Wayne and was promised by the latter that if Thomas was the one who found Kal-El, he would raise Kal as his own son and a brother to Bruce. Awww...

Best Batman episode, ever!
Scholar of Time chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Admittedly, this is a very over-the-top - but still believable - Batman extravaganza. However, I could definitely see this being expanded upon as a large-scale crackfic. Nicely done, and very original!
Progos chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This one is a bit excessive even for *you*, SCM. Definitely worth reading once, but I find myself glad that it's a one shot.
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was hilarious. On my god. I could even tell where you got all the Batman's from. That would be a great parody episode of epic proportions! I especially loved that last line. Loved every second of this fic!
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is both so silly, and so amazing at the same time. The best kind of Crack.

Adam West!Bats, Naruto!Bats, Luffy!Bats, Shirou!Bats (with Saber :3), GL!Bats, Batmite, Manga!Bats, Wizard!Bats, HP!Bats, Super!Bats, Cowboy!Bats...So many ridiculous incarnations of Batman.

Another fine piece of work :P
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Hilarious!

Just one question though;

Where did they park their respective batmobiles or did they do a batcar-pool?
Barricade chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Damn, this is some goooood crack. I hurt something laughing.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Didn't catch Illya batman in there. Then again she might be intended for another story. Nice job!
Glimare chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
hilarious! You should have had terry joining in on the commentary though. maybe even making friends with a DickBats. XD
Rubel chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Thank you for the laughter. Lyrical Magical Batman? If I was drinking something it would be on my screen now.
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh. My. God. That is awesome. I started laughing out loud at Lyrical Batman.

Excuse me, I need to go break down laughing now.
leoparddancehotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Death by laughter. ded. Oh gods, this is hilarious. Eyebrow Batman getting the look from the other Batmans, and Diana wanting to keep him. Girl!Robins ftw!

The title was inspired, I tell you, inspired. :D You made my morning. Your crack is the /best/ crack.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »