Reviews for Monochrome World
Will you please update I really love this story..
SirSonix chapter 27 . 12/26/2015
Update pleeaase!~
John Carl625 chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
wow!I never really get tired of reading all your fics even if it kept me reading about 3or4am in the morning it was a really good story, one that should be published...

well not really saying anything selfish but please continue your masterpiece or work of art!Lenku for life!
StarsAmongSouls chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Well then... This can't be good.
xXMikoOokaXx chapter 27 . 4/3/2015
xXMikoOokaXx chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
Guest chapter 27 . 3/6/2015
I've just got done reading all the chapters so far, and I love this series! I hope it still continues! You have done an amazing job at writing this!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/16/2015
Any more updates?
J.K. Kelly chapter 27 . 2/13/2015
Its been over a year since it was last updated o; and I was hoping this would be a complete story! It was really good either way though with practically no mistakes and I hope to read more! Update when you can please. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/31/2015
Love this fan fiction book, I tried to find the comic book for the Monochrome Dream Eater series, but I couldn't. In my opinion, your writing is a lot better than what I was looking for before. Thank you for writing this! Luv it!
MeiriLorii chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
please continue.. i don't want this to be a hiatus one being ot to be my favorite couple in vocaloid, second it being a really lovely and appealing story and lastly im too taken in by the it.. for that and im not really glad that im a victim to stories that ends up being hiatus, as Len had said on many occasions now through-out the story, curiosity is unbearable and my imagination just goes on and on.. even if i read another story i always remember them making me awake at night making me wonder about things.. *sigh*
please continue even if you're slow at updating that'll be fine than not having any answer to my piqued curiosity :(
I'mAnAnimeLover4Life chapter 27 . 11/28/2014
I love this story so much! It's so good just as ll your stories are! And I really hope that we get more chapters soon! I'm must know the rest of the story!
LightxShadow chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
Where are you? I've been waiting here at Malaysia, waiting you to update at least one story XOO sorry if you're busy and whatnot, but I'm addicted to your stories. Love, -LightxShadow-
lenxmiku lover chapter 27 . 8/23/2014
please finish this story
I really really love it 3
please! TT
Jean chapter 27 . 8/11/2014
Hey buddy, i'm brazilian and this is the first english fic e really enjoyed but... you take forever to make other chapters, keep up with the good work, i wanna know how it will end