Reviews for The New Demonic Titan
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Update it soon!
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
yay another starfire x naruto fic! finding those are so rare glad you're writing a bunch of them.
Lopmon 13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love your idea and is diferent of so many others. I want another chaphter.
Btigeriz chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good start :)
Clown That Sleep's chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
this seems interesting and you have my attention
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
ummmmmmmmm interesting... i could have to see more and re-learn a what lil knowlead of true blood i had XD
Assassin King of Masyaf chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
hope for new chapter
devmitpac chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hurry and write the next chapter please
NightInk chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
looks promising, please update soon
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
mmmm this is rare ,because when into the story , im lo
PurplePulsar chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
when will you continue this
canyoufinishafic chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i cant really get excited about your fics anymore since you have a track record for starting fics and never finishing them. since you have a total of 209 fics that date back to 2009 and only have 1 or 2 chaps written for them i highly urge you to slow down and wright one fic at a time and put the fics that you apparently forgot about up for adoption.
Yami No Ai chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yo. Finnally got my page working again. As for the Vampire terms I can help with that. Sire is actually a general term, used for both the creator as well as the created, as in "my sire is...(my creator is/my created is)". The meaning actually changes based on the context of the sentance. A few direct terms for a turned one would be: Sireling, underling, and broodling depending on where you come from. A few direct terms for a creator would be: Master, Litch, and Dead Angel(- comeing from a follower under the blood god)

So far first chap looks real good, looking forward to more.

Hikato Do Ishtal Ik Emai
Datu824 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Okay this story looks like it could be awesomely epic and will be great. Looking forward to this story.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012