Reviews for The Old Ball and Chain
T chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
A lovely read, thanks for writing :)
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
*Snickers* Suuure you can stop anytime you want. Like I can stop reading D/A anytime I want. I have ten tabs open, six of them are D/A fics. So, yeah I have a problem too.

I really loved this and was rolling when Andrea nailed him in the balls. Too funny. Loved this.
windpan chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You are official my favourite author.!

Please, continue writing D/A! 3

foreverandever.

- Kayteal
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awesome fic! Keep up the lovely work!
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh, Lord. I can't even get over how amazing this was. Daryl may be a badass, but Andrea is head bitch in charge.

Fantastic job, as usual! Seriously, I can never get enough of your work.
Blackbirdox chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I was going to leave a better review but then I lost all coherency when you mentioned 6 other D/A fics. THESE WILL BE UPLOADED, YES? *grabby hands*

But anyway, this was so perfect and wonderful. It was just so right for the two of them. I love how unconventional their relationship would be and you just nailed it so well.

I'm just going to go off and wait for these other fics because ugh, you just write these two so well.
Helena Dax chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
That was brilliant! I'm sure Daryl's inner voice sounds exactly this way I love his relationship with Andrea, I can see them together. And you made me laugh several times, especially with the Steel Magnolias stuff XD Great fic!
Caged Bird forgot password chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
D'aw.

This is why I love these two. Good fanfiction writers seem to do much better of getting into the characters than a tv show or movie, and you've done that here. The adorable angry-cute that these two bounce off each other is something that I could see the actual characters in the show doing.

Soooo, about those 6 stories you've got cooking. They are going to be uploaded, right? Pretty please?

And just in case you want some plot bunnies to keep you up at night:

D/A in a non-zombie AU, how did they meet/get together?

D/A if Daryl went after Andrea in the S2 finale

D/A all alone without the group

D inserted into the comics (if I'm correct his character was invented for the TV show) to become a D/A

D/A as a super-zombie-killing power couple, they've perfected it to an art and run around the country kicking butt (or impaling brains, however you wish to look at it)

need any more?
ghg chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I swear if this couple doesn't happen, I will knee someone where the sun don't shine. Just sayin. Too fuckin adorable. :)
C P L chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
First hahahah at 'Ah! My balls, fuck!' & 'I can keep my dick then?'

Second I compleatly LOVED their reunion! SO sweet!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
NO DON'T QUIT D/A.

YOU CAN'T EVER QUIT.
ComicalContemplations chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Your writing is spot on and this piece was simply delightful, imagine my happiness at waking up and finding this on . Best way to start the day and a great story. Can't wait to read more from you!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This did strange, wonderful things to my emotions. I HAVE SO MANY OF THEM RIGHT NOW.
Cider Sky chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Holy. Moses. This made me laugh so hard. I really wish this was canon, SO bad, because that seen where she just grabs his sack, yes, I loved it. What an amazing little tale, seriously, and the ending was just beautiful. You have a way of saying a lot in few words and that is amazing. Well done. Just, amazing.

HA, I'm sorry, i'm still laughing. Can't get over how brilliant this is :D
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was bloody brilliant! Hehe and very Daryl/Andrea! :).

Great job! And I can't wait to read those other fics too ;))

Rachel xoxo

P.S ...we ALL got a serious problem when it comes to the awesome epicness that is DarylxAndrea love ;). I know I bloody well do.