Reviews for The Old Ball and Chain
LaLaShivers chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Seriously, your Daryl is spot on, really funny too. Gosh, I loved that fic so much!
Weskette chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Pssh, you can't quite. Daryl and Andrea are some strange addiction that only the insane and the dreamers can get hooked on. There's no cure, but who says we need one? I say the threat of addiction only makes the allure that much more powerful. And when you do get addicted, the satisfaction of a well written story never fades. It's a better drug than most.

Lovely. I like it! I was not expecting the whole 'come-back-or-I'll-cut-your-dick-off-in-the-afterlife' thing, but it made it all the better :D
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh my *GOD*, Hon! I can't stop laughing, this is so freaking fantastic! I literally choked on my spit at the "just throwing the words at her like they're a bunch of dead squirrels" part, holy crap.

Go Andrea, you tell your man! That's just like her to be badass about it while still ultimately showing him how much she cares. And ugh, I just love Daryl's though processes, both when they were trapped (he would definitely be the one smart enough to get them out of there!) and especially when he sees her again. My shipper heart is so happy right now D

I also love the style you wrote this in, it was so fitting and perfect. Seriously great job, and I am ready and waiting for your other 6 word documents (perhaps an update to It's On is in there? ;D )!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Best ending lines EVER.
gagewhitney chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
OMG! I have so many favorite parts of this I can't even list them all. I love love LOVE that Andrea grabbed him by the balls and warned him as a goodbye. The whole thing just seems like exactly the way they'd be if they were together.

Oh, and the last line is SUPERB! :-)

(Yeah, I don't have a problem, either. Nope... ;-) But seriously, I can't wait to read what's in those 6 Word documents!)
20 | « Prev Page 1 2