Reviews for Back For More
MRET chapter 62 . 2/6
Hi, you are a great writer, its a shame read this fic and realise that you are not interested. I know that probably my review is just another more, but I have to say this, even if you don't care I would like to see this finished someday, but your atitude is simple annoying. Just because you know how to write it doesn't mean that you are some kind of famous writer. The people want to read your job because its good, but if you continue like that, nobody will read you again. Personally I don't care, I prefer read good finished histories and I began Back for more because I thought it could be different. And repeat, maybe (its quite obvious in fact) this isn't important to you and you are going to delete this, but I think that, if you don't like to write for us (the community, not me) simple: don't. A nice note saying that you don't want to continue. Don't be mad, its just my opinion, and its not because your poor updates and even worst chapters one yes and the other too, it's because your awful atitude to the people that, actually, want to read you. You are not te best and you are not the only one, try to understand. One last thing: I speak spanish and I know that my english is not good, please, if you are going to take my faults at writing, save it, I know that already. Bye.
CrystalHeart27 chapter 3 . 1/14
Excuse me while I flip out over the story mentioning Key West. I live in Miami so I've gone plenty of times. And I agree, Marathon is shit lmao. Only three chapters in thus far, but I'm already in love! Please update soon!
Xthenjazziesaid chapter 62 . 10/22/2014
I'm going to combust with how absolutely cute this is good job friend A
Xthenjazziesaid chapter 36 . 10/22/2014
-cradles and coos at this story and the spectacular bromance of Desmond and Clay-
Tree1112 chapter 62 . 10/5/2014
:-) This chapter was adorable! As expected, your stories are always fantastic. Good Job... wow I sound like some promotional car salesman being congratulated on my first sale from my boss... creepy...
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 62 . 10/2/2014
yay! you posted! *throws confetti* short and sweet. XD loved it. I had a shit day at work so this was just what I needed to cheer me up. and iccccccce creeeeeam. thx so much ur wonderful!
Saber Wing chapter 62 . 10/2/2014
"You know nothing, John Snow." I see what you did there xD. Made me chuckle. Just thought I'd say that. Nice touch.
FayeFox chapter 62 . 10/1/2014
Thats. So. Damn. Cute.
And how I loved the teddy scene : No! He's mine! xD
chelsea-chee chapter 62 . 10/1/2014
You're really drawing out this surprise aren't ya haha? Anyways, the sweet side of Altair was cute. And Desmond naming the bear was almost cuter.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Normal high school lunch :)
chelsea-chee chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
This chapter of them eating was simple but cute. And has me curious as for what's gonna happen tonight too.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
Hack Generation chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
Hnnnng!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
OOOHHHHH interesting start! I wonder how Desmond managed to get Altair?
Kami No Raijin chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
Lol the dog comment was funny as fuck...
Efrite chapter 61 . 9/27/2014
I agree with you, completely! You may not be able to block the rude pushers, but you can control when you update. 3