Reviews for Misplaced Belongings
Hot damn
the-power-of-love chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
wow this was really good love it
xCaellachx chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Love this!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Honestly, i find it a weird idea to be a dating threesome...i wonder how that works...
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This was really good, maybe you could do a follow-up with an epilogue or the month in between or something? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was interesting in a way I actually liked it
*applause*
Nomes chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Gah hot, so so hot.
emmaplodocus chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this! I liked how well you portrayed all of their personalities and thought it was well written!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Awesome story!

Really hope you'll either expand on this somehow, or you're write something else similar (like Sebastian 'borrowing' Blaine's phone in an attempt to break him and Kurt up but ending up sexting or something... xDDD)

But love this threesome so much!
Angelbratt chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
AWESOME! dooood Drooooool X.X 3

That was epic. I wish you hadn't skipped over the how it got to working but I get that wasn't really the point. I really wanted to see that threesome with Kurt sammiched between them both. *died*
Not nameless chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
BECAUSE THEY ARE HOT AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT LAY.

UNF. That ending. AND KURT'S VIDEO. Almost creamed my pants. :( If only it was real. If only.

(SEKLAINE SHOULD EXIST.)
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was so awesome! They really should all be boyfriends!
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh my god...

This was certainly one of the funniest Sebklaine fics I've read yet :D

Grinning through the whole thing, Seb has the best quotes :D
MisaPummelman chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was so awesome.

I'm not really a Klaine fan, but when Seb is added into the mix, even I can dig it.

Great work!
The-Riddle-Heiress chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is awesome! I love it! I don't know how you managed to write something so hot and have it still be hysterical... I mean :

"Can I still have it?"

and

"At least I made it to the end of the video the first time," he tutted.

I lost it there... seriously it was so friggin funny. This story just gave me the strangest lady boner and I can't stop laughing.