Reviews for Secret Confessions
cute :)
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
moooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr please. ;D
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I am your Dedicated Fan, B-san! You are absolutely my favorite NoEx author! You and your ficcs ROCK HARD! KEEP UP THE WORKS! ME HUNGRY FOR MORE! WHAT'S IN THE LETTER?! HOW'D REX GET IT?! WAHHH!
rawdaisy chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ahhh I wanna know what the piece of paper says! This sounds like its gonna be interesting, good job :-)
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Pretty good. I'd love to read more!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was just amazing! I was so interested and now even more after reading! I just CANNOT wait for part2! I LOVE THIS!XD
DeletedAccount0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
'"Is this true?" Rex questioned, holding up a piece of paper.' I was screaming (mentally or I would've gotten a few weird looks, some annoyed and an angry expression) "What piece of paper!

Also, to be honest, it looks nice the way it is,(although it WAS a little on the short side) but you could add more, whatever works! Don't kill the moment, you know? But, it would also be nice to see this continued!

Write some more soon, kay?
Linables chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I would love to see a second part to this, I just have to know what was on that paper, although I can kind of guess. ;) I hope you're still planning on finishing this!
reckless is a wreck chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
i am way lazy and my legs are killing me so i dont really feel like writing a review at the moment.. but i cant fav without writing something, so i guess i'll tell you how much i love this and i'm eager to see part 2!
Lovestar and Silverice chapter 1 . 3/18/2012