Reviews for Mass Effect: Aftermath
Spiritwolf71 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Good start, looking forward to reading more
decker chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Loved the goodbye but now I'm nervous that something bad will happen
Preludetoanightmare chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
I just found this story and I'm glad I did. I love it so far and can't wait to see where you're going with it.
sevanderslice chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Oh Squee!

This is the sweetest thing ever!

I loved everything, from the scene he tried to paint for her, to the handmade ring, to her telling him she'd pick him over the ship.

Bravo. I'm all smiles now.
Grand Delusions chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I am really enjoying this story. All the little details of the rebuilding and the conversations and everything. And thank you for fixing the ending too!
Palena chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I appreciate that Shepard's not burned to a crisp one day and then up and running around saving the galaxy the next. She should need some recovery time after the beating she's taken.

I also know I should've seen a proposal coming when Kaidan started tugging Shepard away, but I think I was just as surprised as she was. XD

The ring being made from parts of the Normandy was a great touch.

All in all thus far, very well done.

P
Seerian chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Holy... That was...

That was, without a doubt, the best Shenko proposal scene that I have ever read. Absolutely perfect, and well written, too. I love the way Kaidan set the scene. And the ring! My god, that was inspired.

Not to mention, overall, the whole thing is an immensely enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to more!
Aya001 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Almost cried, I simply LOVE Garrus, is just... so Garrus, is impossible not to love him, with his comments and his love, friendship (depending on your playthrough) doesn't matter he always will be an important pilar for Shepard, and just reading Shepard speech. Anyway great chapter, thanks and waiting for the next update _
LadyReeana chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Damn, you brought tears to my eyes with that chapter. Shepard's speech was... It was perfect for Garrus. And even though there are A LOT of fics describing pretty much the same thing after the end of ME3, yours stands out and contains many differences. I enjoy the interactions between the characters, the emotions behind them. You've done a wonderful job capturing it all. It feels like we never left the game. Thank you and I look forward to more.
Aya001 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Thanks for another great chapter. Loved how you ended it "I'm not going anywhere" Where is my personal Kaidan in real life, this sucks XDDDDDDD. Waiting for more, and keep the good work _
daftkitykat chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Very good. Awesome story. I love everything.
Palena chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I really liked your take on the conversation between Shepard and Anderson. It really added a lot to the characters and made Anderson's passing all the more bittersweet.

I also loved how you took that nightmare sequence with the forest and turned it into Shepard's salvation through Ashley (I loved the poetry thrown in there, it was very powerful).
Palena chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
I have to say that, of all the different epilogue/AU fanfics I've read since beating ME3, this one just feels the most real and connected to the game itself.

This was the hope I was looking for and is actually quite similar to what I imagined/hoped might've happened to Shepard and Co. in the wake of the Reaper attack (though you've expressed it much better than I could have).

Thanks for the satisfying read. Can't wait for more. :)

CC
decker chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Great story. Loving this take on things. Please keep writing.
CyberD chapter 4 . 3/22/2012