Reviews for Whip and Wing
BrandonBGamer chapter 12 . 8/13
How about have a sequel where Link from the Zelda series makes an appearance along with Demise the Demon King as the main antagonist. The solution would be for Demise to get his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet so that he could conquer the Multiverse and Link has to team up with Daring and Indy to save it (you can have Indy find the wreckage of the Millennium Falcon and the skeleton of Han Solo). I offer to write it.
BrandonBGamer chapter 2 . 8/13
You also referenced the Zelda series through the Medallions of Light and Shadow as well as their respective temple. The Temple of Light is the place where the Triforce rests between the events of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time.
BrandonBGamer chapter 1 . 8/13
Indiana Jones is owned by Lucusfilm along with Star Wars, of which was bought by Disney recently. Also, Daring's author pen name is a reference to J.K. Rolling, the author of the Harry Potter books. I think that there are some Zelda fans that are behind MLP because every episode including and following 'Magic Mystery Cure' references Midna, the Twilight Princess, from the Zelda series through Twilight Sparkle.
Fluttershy360360 chapter 3 . 2/8
Nice story. I love the originality that worked into it. The only problem i have seen so far is the reference to Raiders of The Lost Ark, indiana closed his eyes to be spared from gods wrath. So he never knew what happened when the ark was opened. Other than that its really good i cant wait to finish reading.
Princess Asuna chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Damn you! I wanna Sequel! lol i loved this story
rajahsipad chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
a sequel please?
ROCuevas chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is interesting.
thebluninja chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Please tell me that Sprocket is named after the dog from Fraggle Rock. Because that's an awesome intersection of geekery.

Also, no sequal? After you set this up as a freaking serial cliffhanger? *Clearly* the sequal is Ahuizotl getting into the human world to seek his revenge. :p
thebluninja chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I want a patch now, for the #405 Deathtrap and Ancient Ruin Defense Maintenance Union. Seriously. Get someone to draw this.
thebluninja chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Yay! Death and destruction! Death to Nazis and cultists alike!
thebluninja chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Sarcastically: Gosh, what a shock. I was totally not expecting the treachery from both sides.

Seriously, that is probably the most overused trope in the Indy movies. I guess it's better than surviving a nuke in a fridge, though.
thebluninja chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Yay, Indy and Daring have picked up their respective sidekicks! Something tells me Flint would like Brooks. Especially with a little barbeque sauce.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
OK, how does Jagerbomber know Do's name? She didn't introduce herself anywhere that I saw. And is Indy going to get an equal dream to her life in Equestria?
thebluninja chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Interesting take. I actually figured you were just making a comment that the moons of Equestria and Earth didn't look the same (different impact patterns or something). Not surprised that money gets the inn-keeper moving, but I am a little surprised that Indy didn't try waving around paper money first - it is the standard, after all.
HoboDash chapter 1 . 4/3/2013