Reviews for Whip and Wing
Fluttershy360360 chapter 3 . 2/8
Nice story. I love the originality that worked into it. The only problem i have seen so far is the reference to Raiders of The Lost Ark, indiana closed his eyes to be spared from gods wrath. So he never knew what happened when the ark was opened. Other than that its really good i cant wait to finish reading.
Princess Asuna chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Damn you! I wanna Sequel! lol i loved this story
rajahsipad chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
a sequel please?
ROCuevas chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is interesting.
thebluninja chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Please tell me that Sprocket is named after the dog from Fraggle Rock. Because that's an awesome intersection of geekery.

Also, no sequal? After you set this up as a freaking serial cliffhanger? *Clearly* the sequal is Ahuizotl getting into the human world to seek his revenge. :p
thebluninja chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
I want a patch now, for the #405 Deathtrap and Ancient Ruin Defense Maintenance Union. Seriously. Get someone to draw this.
thebluninja chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Yay! Death and destruction! Death to Nazis and cultists alike!
thebluninja chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Sarcastically: Gosh, what a shock. I was totally not expecting the treachery from both sides.

Seriously, that is probably the most overused trope in the Indy movies. I guess it's better than surviving a nuke in a fridge, though.
thebluninja chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Yay, Indy and Daring have picked up their respective sidekicks! Something tells me Flint would like Brooks. Especially with a little barbeque sauce.
thebluninja chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
OK, how does Jagerbomber know Do's name? She didn't introduce herself anywhere that I saw. And is Indy going to get an equal dream to her life in Equestria?
thebluninja chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Interesting take. I actually figured you were just making a comment that the moons of Equestria and Earth didn't look the same (different impact patterns or something). Not surprised that money gets the inn-keeper moving, but I am a little surprised that Indy didn't try waving around paper money first - it is the standard, after all.
HoboDash chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
hgggh
n
Seanchow806Napoleonic chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
No Sequels?! That is messing with my will of my three values! You do not have any plans for the sequel do you?! Say no sequels! I am a military historian and I use soldiers' words! I am not a fool, when I asked to put my neck into a noose! whilst my enemies and criminals are conspiring against me!
Cuffy Meigs chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Most entertaining. The swaping worlds seems to be original. I would however, say that you seem to have placed a couple of anachronisms.
1. Ms. I believe started in the 70's
2. Seatbelts were not used in the 30's in cars or trucks.

I especially liked the epilog
Major Simi chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
ah well looks like both adventurers are in their right home and place whit what they wanted. well done especially as daring pumelled the guy who's responsible for the trapps. well done